Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Arts And Music Palace
What favorite type of music Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What your type of music?
  Pop
  Rock
  Urban
  Punk
  Classic
  Hip hop
  Dance
View Results

karmakama
Crew

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:15 am


samangel27
[~.Black Mamba.~]
I like rock, Green Day is my favourite band, and if anyone has an opinion about that, keep it t yourself, unless you also like them the go to my profie and mae a comment smile

I love green day too


Actualy they are not rock.
They are no where near it.
They are a punk band.
Anywho i liked their early work.
Then they got all big and stuff and they got all merchendised.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:03 pm


samangel27
Hi what your favorite type of music


Rock and Light Rock. 3nodding
 

OrangeBellesRing

Dapper Noob


the strange aura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:26 am


karmakama
samangel27
[~.Black Mamba.~]
I like rock, Green Day is my favourite band, and if anyone has an opinion about that, keep it t yourself, unless you also like them the go to my profie and mae a comment smile

I love green day too


Actualy they are not rock.
They are no where near it.
They are a punk band.
Anywho i liked their early work.
Then they got all big and stuff and they got all merchendised.



Well they WERE a punk band at one point, so to speak, but yes they went downhill quite fast after they became mainstreamised, like most bands who do.

I'm not a fan of them, not their new music anyways...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:55 pm


Pop, Alternative, and Indie, and a bunch of the oldies that my dad listens to (Rod Stewart, I guess, and more who I don't know).

Officialy Quit This Game


The Shadow Huntress Aya

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:19 am


Rock, Indie, stuff like that, some metal...
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:39 pm


j-pop, j-rock, k-pop, c-pop, ROCK, and pop. whee

Chiko san-san


-_-Higes Blue-_-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:38 am


3nodding rock, punk, and metal - the breakfast of champions! xd
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:59 pm


I like punk, grunge and Hardcore metal.

DarkDemon909


Hotbrained Dynamitard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:50 pm


mostly
-metal
-classic rock
-classical
-instrumental
things of that nature
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:19 pm


rock & punk

xlonely_tearsx


Alma_Libre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:21 pm


To say I like everything would be a big fat lie but I like a lot of different types of music. It just depends on my mood and which eclectic cd book I just happend to grab on my way out. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:21 pm


rock, punk, metal, acoustic, ska and some dance music. and aqua when i feel like it.

[ Wish.Bone ]

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Underage_Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:16 pm


i'm in love with indie, rock & hip hop && dance <3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:23 am


i like rock gothic xd

angel_of_darkness_14


Blood_Lust _Angel

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 pm


I Love Rock/Metal anything that has a dark evil feel to it twisted
Reply
Arts And Music Palace

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//