Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
SweetBabehJesus Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moo
  cow
View Results

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:03 am


*chokes on lemon and honey all mushed up* eek
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:39 pm


Hoorjay!!! Sneakay Sneakay.

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:52 am


X_x *is dead*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:27 am


bluecherry
X_x *is dead*
>>....-gets those electric thingys- CLEAR!!! -rubs together, then puts them to Blue's chest-

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:51 am


Are you sure you're a doctor? the last person I saw doing that was merely an escapee from the psyche ward...


(and I think it's called a "fibulator" or something like that)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:20 pm


Whats a Doc-Doctor?

.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:47 am


*foams at mouth and starts to smell bad as rigamortis sets in*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:53 am


*thinks long and hard about past experiences with blue* hey....wait a minute....arnt you already dead? confused

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:05 pm


I'm dead, but I still manage to die again somehow. It sucks. It stings cry
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:11 pm


thats the suck, thats a unusual version of death.....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:20 pm


I nuuuuuuuu! crying You know what is fun though to make up for it? poking your own corpse. whee
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:30 pm


that would be really fun^^

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:03 am


it is. I find the most interesting version is when I put myself in a bowl of rice crispies and poke with a wet rag. It then makes the popping noises as I poke xd
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:01 am


bluecherry
it is. I find the most interesting version is when I put myself in a bowl of rice crispies and poke with a wet rag. It then makes the popping noises as I poke xd

O.o

spinmunky


.~RyuLuna~.

3,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:57 pm


spinmunky
bluecherry
it is. I find the most interesting version is when I put myself in a bowl of rice crispies and poke with a wet rag. It then makes the popping noises as I poke xd

O.o
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//