Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply In the Waffle Den
Gaian Anti Squirrel Coaltion (G.A.S.C) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squirrels... evil or just misunderstood?
EVIL! DUH!!! *shoots doubter*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Misunderstood *gets sniped*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
I dunno. I just sit here and eat funyuns. Gosh!
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
YOSH! YES THEY ARE AND I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I BURN BRIGTLY WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
I hate pickles. and radishes. Oh and ducks.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I hate rat-flavoured ice cream. It's NASTY a**!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
skwerls be yummeh!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:23 pm


Wow we really do have a lot of time on our hands don't we? stare
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:13 am


You should see how I deal with squirrels. I have a 13mm tilting boltaction grizzly, gun, but I just use a .22 caliber. My grampa is squirrel nuts and hates how they get in his bird feeder, and shoots them with a 12 gauge shotgun. He made this really nice stained wood bird feeder, nd some squirrel got in it. He tok his shotgun, and shot the squirrel. The bullet got the squirrel, destroyed the birdhouse totally, and went through the backi of our camper. A little extreme eh? We didn't even find anything left of the squirrel. WHo shoots at a squirrel with a fricken 12 gauge at like 6 feet?

Mr.Navar


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:40 pm


You obviously haven't been to the desert with the right people. We take a twelve gauge and shoot Kangaroo rats we find ut on the trail. It's awesome cause the owls would follow us around picking up the remains. it was shweet blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:26 pm


mmmm.... your Tart-N-Tasty Squirrel, Squirrel Soup, Bald Knob Squirl Brains over Ramps w' Chicken Gizzrds fer Two are good... Deziko when did ye think of em?..... twisted rofl

Raistlin_The_Dark


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:22 pm


She didn't our friend Lokivia thought 'em up...she has a diffrent name on gaia now but I can't remember what it is.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:42 pm


oh sure grey runi dezi's fun

Piper Kimble


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:22 am


She put the name their. I didn't ruin her fun she did. So how goes the war or on the evil tree rats?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:10 pm


My friend said he got attacked by a squirrel. I just laughed at him. The next day he bought a .22 pistol.

Mr.Navar


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:46 pm


Jus don't let him shoot my undercove agent...he's a chinchillia disguised as an albino squirrel...his code name is The Nut Cracker
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:08 pm


ALERT!

Yesterday the police caught this photo of a squirrel who had, just moments ago, stolen......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A WAFFLE!!....
This sneaky fellow is still on the loose, if you see him or any of his 'homies' protect your waffles, take out your guns, and fire away!!!
These vermine must not keep stealing our waffles, it is wrong and in-humaine. Note: you should call pest control also.

Raistlin_The_Dark


Raistlin_The_Dark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:13 pm


Tsume Grey
Jus don't let him shoot my undercove agent...he's a chinchillia disguised as an albino squirrel...his code name is The Nut Cracker


By the way.... is this The Nut Cracker?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:49 pm


Man. Stupid waffle steealing squirrel. I gotta go to the store and buy another box of .22 ammo.

Mr.Navar


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:24 pm


Yes. Be careful to not blow his cover...the squirrels would kill him and then we would have none of his valuable information.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:38 pm


This one time, I was shooting at a squirrel, and every time I would aim he would run around the tree, so fed up i took out my shotgun and shot a hole right through the tree. I think I got the squirrel.

Mr.Navar


Raistlin_The_Dark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:16 pm


i'll not blow his cover....... yet...... jk.
blow that squirrel to bits!!
Reply
In the Waffle Den

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//