|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:17 pm
I would probably go back in time and make myself read more. I am a really bad reader now and I am paying for it. I should have just read Charolette's Web in 4th grade! DX
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:20 pm
I should of joined Gaia way back in the day.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:31 pm
Should've gotten monthlies starting in July, when I joined.
Shouldn't have bought Jack's Anger in Oct '04 at 25k thinking it'd rise in value. mad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:18 pm
I should have stayed in school. I should have never gone to that one party.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:54 pm
I should've learned how to hold a conversation properly when I was a kid. I should've stayed in college. I should've listened to my gut instinct when dealing with my first couple of relationships. I should've kicked Robert's nuts up into his skull, the ********. I shouldn't have just taken that s**t. stare
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:25 pm
I should have bought that donkey. Stupid no stable.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:32 pm
Covered in Fur Should've gotten monthlies starting in July, when I joined.
Shouldn't have bought Jack's Anger in Oct '04 at 25k thinking it'd rise in value. mad Wait for this Oct. razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:37 pm
Yakhunter I should have bought that donkey. Stupid no stable. Donkey. 4laugh
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:44 pm
x_o; I have "Been A Son" stuck in my head, now. There was this guy. Wholike, used to like me and wanted to go out with me. And I was like "EWWWW, NOWAY". A few months later he is SUDDENLY the object of my affection, and he's all "EEWWWNO" right back at me, and then he proceeds to go out with this girl who I used to be in the same class as who I could consider some sort of friend, and more recently another person I know who I could also sortofkinda consider a friend-- who had tried to hook me up with him before. D: And he FINGERED HER IN PUBLIC!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:42 pm
I wish so much that I would have joined back in Sept. when I was told about this site instead of waiting until Jan. to get the stupid invite link so that they could get 50 stupid frickin' gold. =/ I kick myself over and over every time I think about it, because I could have gotten DJs. I love DJs, honestly, if someone said I could have a brand new porche, or a pair of DJs on Gaia.. I'd take the DJs.
I can't drive, anyway.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:44 pm
Yakhunter I should have bought that donkey. Stupid no stable. I have a stable but no donkey. Sad days. .-.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:52 pm
The last 5 years of my life. I could've done almost everything differently.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:03 pm
Vismund Covered in Fur Should've gotten monthlies starting in July, when I joined.
Shouldn't have bought Jack's Anger in Oct '04 at 25k thinking it'd rise in value. mad Wait for this Oct. razz That's what I thought, last october and look what happened. rolleyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 2:41 pm
Covered in Fur Vismund Covered in Fur Should've gotten monthlies starting in July, when I joined.
Shouldn't have bought Jack's Anger in Oct '04 at 25k thinking it'd rise in value. mad Wait for this Oct. razz That's what I thought, last october and look what happened. rolleyes IS IT ANYWHERE NEAR OCTOBER YET NO IT ISN'T OCTOBER IS A WHILE AWAY. XO
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:57 pm
SAME THING HAPPENS ALLTHETIME NEVER A CHANGE EMOEMOCUTCUTCUT
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|