|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:21 pm
Before you go running after her with that flamethrower, be warned that she is a sharp-shooter in the army... I don't think I could take her or else she'd be dead already!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:04 pm
OliviaOblivia Before you go running after her with that flamethrower, be warned that she is a sharp-shooter in the army... I don't think I could take her or else she'd be dead already! Hmmm good point.... maybe you could ruin her with technology...?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:01 pm
hmm.....we may need aerial assault bombs and sniper riffles then.......
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:12 pm
bluecherry hmm.....we may need aerial assault bombs and sniper riffles then....... The Boy Scouts taught me how to aim a gun give me a scope and a good gun and I could hit her. mrgreen
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:04 am
XenoReiji bluecherry hmm.....we may need aerial assault bombs and sniper riffles then....... The Boy Scouts taught me how to aim a gun give me a scope and a good gun and I could hit her. mrgreen I had no idea the boy scouts taught you how to be armed and dangerous. Awesome. smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:48 am
OliviaOblivia XenoReiji bluecherry hmm.....we may need aerial assault bombs and sniper riffles then....... The Boy Scouts taught me how to aim a gun give me a scope and a good gun and I could hit her. mrgreen I had no idea the boy scouts taught you how to be armed and dangerous. Awesome. smile Yeah they have the Rifle Shotgun and Archery Merit Badges.... and you have to be close to a sniper in order to earn them. Seriously in the Rifle merit badge in order to get it you had to shoot 5 rounds and group them together within the radius of a quarter... I think that you are at about 100 ft without a scope... we are taught to be very dangerous.... whee but my favorite thing is going up to the people who teach the merit badges and asking them how they feel about teaching 12 year olds how to kill people.... whee it is great esepcially since they don't believe they are...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:33 am
rofl man, tough standards for that badge. We never did those badges for archery and shooting when i was in girl scouts, but I think they had them. I should have made everybody do them. It's an excuse to play with weapons! all we ever did was a shooting range at this camp in the mountains once emo BUT! we have the first part of plan Kill Psycho-stalker Breeder in place. Oh yes, It. Has. Begun. twisted
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 pm
I wish my girls scout troupe had taken us to a firing range. No, our leaders sucked, all we did was arts and crafts because the four year olds couldn't do much else.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 pm
you were stuck with four year olds- was your troop mixed levels, or were you all four? if it was mixed levels, that sucks they'd hold you all back for the littler kids gonk
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:45 pm
Yeah, we were mixed levels. It was only supposed to be the 1st through 5th graders, but the troop leaders both had preschoolers, so they let them in. Then of course their babies had to be involved in everything, so no sewing, or scissor use, or anything that could be called fun. I quit after a year.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:16 am
that sucks. It's just not fair to make you all be held back because of their two kids who are too young. They should have put those kids in a daisy troop if they were any kind of practical. It would offer both the younger and older kids more to do at their skill levels without the others to have to take into account all the time. I don't blame you for quitting.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:35 am
Yeah, well, it's no biggie. I was annoyed at the the time, but now I realize that I was better off quitting anyways. It gave me a chance to do some baby-sitting and make money. That's always a plus. smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:10 am
bluecherry rofl man, tough standards for that badge. We never did those badges for archery and shooting when i was in girl scouts, but I think they had them. I should have made everybody do them. It's an excuse to play with weapons! all we ever did was a shooting range at this camp in the mountains once emo BUT! we have the first part of plan Kill Psycho-stalker Breeder in place. Oh yes, It. Has. Begun. twisted ahhh yes well I KNOW that the girl scouts does not really have those merit badges... because those are not feminine.... remember girl scouts are supposed to make girls into women...
And which plan... I don't remember hearing of it... ninja OliviaOblivia I wish my girls scout troupe had taken us to a firing range. No, our leaders sucked, all we did was arts and crafts because the four year olds couldn't do much else. Why do you think that so many of the girls who joined boy scouts quit girl scouts?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:43 pm
As much as it may sound like the girl scouts is about 50's house-wifery being instilled into our unfortunate heads, believe me, it's not, they've changed over the years so it's not entirely "teh suck" like that these days. I think it may well have been in the past, but there's plenty of stuff now so it's got many similar options to boy scouts. All though there's no badges named "riflery" or "archery", those kinds of things are parts of requirements for certain badges. Just to check since it's been a few years now, I googled it to make sure. wink You know what? I wish they'd just end both boy and girl scouts and make one unified scouts organization. There's not much point to seperating them any more. Boyscouts came first before women's equality, girl scouts came in response because boy scouts wouldn't take girls (hence the name of "boy" scouts) but since we treat everybody equaly now, we don't need the seperation any way, the stigma is all but eradicated that caused the seperation in the first place. Merging would benefit all the kids involved and open more opportunities up. They could then be working on the same team instead of stupid fundraiser and project support rivalries.
(and that is what I have code named ze plan to take out the breeder lady who's so constantly harrassing olivia ninja shhhhh! )
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:00 am
bluecherry As much as it may sound like the girl scouts is about 50's house-wifery being instilled into our unfortunate heads, believe me, it's not, they've changed over the years so it's not entirely "teh suck" like that these days. I think it may well have been in the past, but there's plenty of stuff now so it's got many similar options to boy scouts. All though there's no badges named "riflery" or "archery", those kinds of things are parts of requirements for certain badges. Just to check since it's been a few years now, I googled it to make sure. wink You know what? I wish they'd just end both boy and girl scouts and make one unified scouts organization. There's not much point to seperating them any more. Boyscouts came first before women's equality, girl scouts came in response because boy scouts wouldn't take girls (hence the name of "boy" scouts) but since we treat everybody equaly now, we don't need the seperation any way, the stigma is all but eradicated that caused the seperation in the first place. Merging would benefit all the kids involved and open more opportunities up. They could then be working on the same team instead of stupid fundraiser and project support rivalries. (and that is what I have code named ze plan to take out the breeder lady who's so constantly harrassing olivia ninja shhhhh! ) ~puts on fake conseravtie old person mask~ "Arrr NOOO We cannot have one scouts. Because then the boys and girls would interact and lose old values. They would do bad things and blah blah bla blah blah" ~takes off the mask~ that is what it generally goes... it is sad really.
And I know that the girl scouts less le suck but it is still not quite to the level of boy scouts. It is sad really though with the segregation in girl scouts... It is sad how people feel about the boy scouts and girl scouts in general when it comes to age...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|