Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
General Video Game thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Game system of choice?
  GameCube
  PS2
  X-Box
  Handheld system (GameBoy/PSP/ect.)
  An "old skool" system (SNES/Sega/ect.)
View Results

TripJump

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:32 pm


So!?!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:13 pm


I love my gameboy. only gaming system I've got at my mom's so that'd make sense. Frogger's a good game, I won the one i have in about 3 hours, but I'd already gotten halfway through it on the kid I babysit's gameboy. after they were in bed of course. it was kinda funny, he got stuck on the first level and asked me to win it and I won the whole game. he was just watching me play it at one point cause he wouldn't go to bed. it's worth replaying though. Games that have a more complicated storyline are fun, but I don't play often enough, so a game you can just pick up and play are that which I like best. And the zelda games, big fan of those. I'm known to turn it on simlpy for the music. XD

Mrs_BananaMan

Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//