Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Chatterbox
gaia Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaia
  game
View Results

Fragonchu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:38 am


MiZyeL
wow! I only reached level 53.. crying

Woah, really? So did I! I probably could of kept going if not for the noise around me.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:53 am


woa u mean word bump i hate it... because i cant create word

CronoKinslayer


Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:13 pm


Emmi_San
gosh..I increased my level to 89 xd
User Image
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! eek YOU WENT SOOOOOO HIGH!!! I've only been up to level 63!!! *bows down and worships your skills*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 pm


BakaOnIce
Emmi_San
gosh..I increased my level to 89 xd
User Image
WOOOOOOOOOOW!!! eek YOU WENT SOOOOOO HIGH!!! I've only been up to level 63!!! *bows down and worships your skills*

rofl thank u ^^
but I dont get much gold from it.. stare I dunno why..

Emmi_San


Neisan-Hikari

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:45 pm


Im not very good
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//