Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The RoyAi Guild
do not read this if you dont know who killed winry's parents Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suuruna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:56 am


k?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:26 pm


I confused, who killed them in the anime? I've been reading in on the manga and have missed half of what goes on in the anime...

Invisible-chan


Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:24 pm


The way I see it, it was an order. Soldiers follow orders, and that's that. What I like about Roy is that he feels guilty about it, that he sees it was unfair (for lack of a better word).

It's true. In the manga, different people killed them. (I think it was Scar?)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:50 am


Jinko
I thought Roy killing Winry's parents was an interesting twist, and lead to some interesting character developement. But as people have said, this is extremely different mangaverse wise. In the manga it's Scar (highlight for spoiler) who kills them.

Oh, yes, I agree. :3

milchstrasse

Aged Cat


kuramaryo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:05 pm


in the manga he didnt. -cough- scar -cough-
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:40 am


It seems the more i read of the manga the less I like the anime. But yes Roy is completely different in the manga. And there is more Royai there. 4laugh there are places to read it on line for those of us who are impatient or poor. heart *spins stripped wheel* read the manga...

Rosie the Riviter

Reply
The RoyAi Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//