Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Training Ground.
To The Death Battle Arena Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iori-hasho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:01 pm


(( OK! sorry! ))

" If I were you Zane, I wouldn't wait around for the hell I'm about to bring you!"

Iori begins to glow. The sky turns dark and the clouds turn black.
" Are you ready for it! Cause I'm gunna bring it!!" (( Lol Cobra starship!!))
Iori rises off the ground.
" I call upon the light, show me what you can do!" thundrer begins to rumble in the clouds. Iori glares at Zane. One large lightning bolts strikes Iori and she is charged with power, electricity flow in her veins and body.
She aims her bow and arrow at Zane.
" Have you ever heard the myth that lightning never strikes in the same place twice? Well they lied!"
Iori shoots a lightning arrow at the wall. A surge of electricity passes through the wall and ground, stunning Zane.
" I'm just getting warmed up!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:06 pm


iori-hasho
(( OK! sorry! ))

" If I were you Zane, I wouldn't wait around for the hell I'm about to bring you!"

Iori begins to glow. The sky turns dark and the clouds turn black.
" Are you ready for it! Cause I'm gunna bring it!!" (( Lol Cobra starship!!))
Iori rises off the ground.
" I call upon the light, show me what you can do!" thundrer begins to rumble in the clouds. Iori glares at Zane. One large lightning bolts strikes Iori and she is charged with power, electricity flow in her veins and body.
She aims her bow and arrow at Zane.
" Have you ever heard the myth that lightning never strikes in the same place twice? Well they lied!"
Iori shoots a lightning arrow at the wall. A surge of electricity passes through the wall and ground, stunning Zane.
" I'm just getting warmed up!"
zanes eyes go black and a blackhole appearssucking his enemy up along with some trees.a chunk of the wall rips out and hits him in the back alowing him to move again

twin Riku


iori-hasho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:13 pm


Iori is almost completely devoured by the black hole when manages to use her seal of light to stop the black hole from taking her in. She quickly shoots a few arrows away from Zane.
" That was impressive, but this cat still has lives to live!"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:17 pm


iori-hasho
Iori is almost completely devoured by the black hole when manages to use her seal of light to stop the black hole from taking her in. She quickly shoots a few arrows away from Zane.
" That was impressive, but this cat still has lives to live!"
he uses his syth to open a portal and appears behind her sending her arrows into the wall"hi"he says poking her shoulder and flying backwards going human

twin Riku


iori-hasho

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:26 pm


" Well hi to you too! If one of us wasn't going to end up dead after this battle we could've been friends! But the situation is what it is Zane!!" said Iori as she turned around watching Zane fly backwards.
" Oh, your portal was nice! Try this! Gates of heaven!"
A giant golden gate appears behind Zane. They begin to open showing a blinding flash of light. A long chain came charging out of the gate heading towards Zane. twisted

" Hey, Zane! Remember don't go into the light!" said Iori in a mocking voice. rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:38 pm


iori-hasho
" Well hi to you too! If one of us wasn't going to end up dead after this battle we could've been friends! But the situation is what it is Zane!!" said Iori as she turned around watching Zane fly backwards.
" Oh, your portal was nice! Try this! Gates of heaven!"
A giant golden gate appears behind Zane. They begin to open showing a blinding flash of light. A long chain came charging out of the gate heading towards Zane. twisted

" Hey, Zane! Remember don't go into the light!" said Iori in a mocking voice. rofl
zane goes life taker and the doors close on the chain "ive been chosen by the gods so as an angel i'll not be attacked by them"

twin Riku


twin Riku

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:43 pm


(((ill be back tommorow))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:51 pm


"OH, well well someone's been doing there homework! How about a little exorcism! That human soul in you just has to go!!" Iori says leaping into the air aiming a soul exorcism arrow at Zane!
" You may be angel but you are still part human! And I'll be damned if I let you be able to live on earth as a human! You will live in limbo!! your soul forever lost! At least part of you must die! You're part angel and part death dealer, part heaven and hell, now where does your human soul go? Your to sides will fight for it am I right?" said Iori glaring at Zane with a smirk.

iori-hasho


twin Riku

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:30 pm


iori-hasho
"OH, well well someone's been doing there homework! How about a little exorcism! That human soul in you just has to go!!" Iori says leaping into the air aiming a soul exorcism arrow at Zane!
" You may be angel but you are still part human! And I'll be damned if I let you be able to live on earth as a human! You will live in limbo!! your soul forever lost! At least part of you must die! You're part angel and part death dealer, part heaven and hell, now where does your human soul go? Your to sides will fight for it am I right?" said Iori glaring at Zane with a smirk.
zane runs at the girl realizing an excersism requires the one who is being excersised to be still and starts attacking the girl so much and so fast that it seem like he has 1000 swords
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:00 am


Iori's Angelic wings form a cocoon like shield around her protecting her from Zane's fury.

iori-hasho


twin Riku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:47 am


he flips backwards and charges forward doing it again
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:24 am


Iori thrown back by the force of the attack. She flys upwards trying to avoid another blow.

iori-hasho

Reply
The Training Ground.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//