Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
(¯`·._.·[パット's Journal♡ ]·._.·´¯) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.
  -
View Results

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:04 pm


surprised !! -hugtackleglompLOVE-

You don't have to make me another avi art!! I don't want your creativeness to be sucked out and wasted on me xD AND HII! I haven't talked to you in what seems like foreverrrrr crying And pet?! surprised *goes to look*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:08 pm


:HEART:

ibegyourpudding


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:06 am


What concert did Pato go to?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:36 am


Poison/Cinderella
xD
Old rock bands but they were great xD

Pato-Chan


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:04 am


Pato-Chan
Poison/Cinderella
xD
Old rock bands but they were great xD

Lucky duck!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:00 am


aww pato your profile is so cute!!
heart boa + ayumi heart

8-Bit Combo

Mega Man-Lover


Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:09 am


Haha thankyou Trinxie 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:47 am


July 13th- 2:36 pm

mood;; Sleepy/ Excited
User Image[
listening to;; J-Pop
watching;; Kamakazie Girls
reading;; Wicked
eating;; Nothing
need to do;; Go shopping with Ibegyourpudding


Hazzah! Hooray! Ibegyourpudding and I have made up and she's not mad at me. I actually spent the night with her last night. Now she's goign to my house to do the same thing! We made like 7 videos..but we plan to make more biggrin We also went and saw the movie "Click". It was hilarious. I wouldn't mind going to see it again. So we're making another video when we go shopping, and then we'll post ALL of the videos. Don't worry, we made shoutouts.
And that's all for now! biggrin <3

User Image

Pato-Chan


Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:31 am


Pato has OFFICIALLY GONE TO HAWAII!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:58 pm


July 19, 2006. Honolulu, Hawaii.

mood;;Excited
User Image
listening to;; J-Pop
watching;; Nothing
reading;; Nothing
eating;; Great Hawaiian food!
need to do;; Go to the beach again and tan MORE. smile



Aloha from Hawaii! I'm just going to say a few things very quickly and show a few pictures then I'm off to the beach again! I've been in Hawaii since Saturday. It's amazing! There's a 6 hour time difference from here and Tennessee, so my sleeping schedule actually fits my at home one haha. (But it's on the correct time!)
So since I'm about to go out I'll just post my pictures and show the rest when I get home. Oh and before I go I just want to mention that Hawaii is the second MOST populated place on the Earth with Japanese people besides Japan. SO I've basically been back at my Japanese school AND have been on vacation all at once. The shops are even translated in Japanese! It's awesome. talk2hand

User Image
A front view from my 14th story hotel suite. It's so pretty!

User Image
I love the scenery. heart

User Image
My brother. Aww

User Image
Another view. Ah!! <3

User Image
That would be me. Ew. >_<

User Image
Don't you wish you could be here with me? talk2hand

User Image
Haha I have to say...this picture is amazing. My brother and I in the reflection in the doorway with the beach behind us. Hah!

User Image
Brother and Sister. (me and brother xD) Aww <3

User Image
Har har har pirate

User Image
Night time view. So pretty!!


User Image
Where I'm staying.

User Image
Night time. yay!

User Image
I've got the whole lagoon! In my hands! *sings*

User Image
Lagoon T____T <3 So pretty!

User Image
RAWR!! MINE D:<

User Image
biggrin biggrin biggrin

User Image
Pretty necklaces. smile

User Image
Can you believe I took this picture in the dark? I find it amazing.

User Image
Pool *drool*

User Image
Har har. It's Pato when she's all hot and sweaty dramallama

User Image
Yes! I went parasailing! I went 500 feet in the air O_O. I was eye level with a
volcano. It was amazing!

User Image
Bye bye Pato!

User Image
One of my most favorite designer bags/purse stores. I bought my TOTALLY cute purse there for $123. But you can't see it yet. talk2hand rofl

Pato-Chan


pianochord

Devoted Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm


I'm jealous. crying
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:00 pm


O_O I wanna goooo!

MidnightHybrid

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

pianochord

Devoted Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:23 am


... T____________________T

I'm so jealous. u__u I wish I could go on vacation. gonk crying
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 am


I wish you could have come with me!! T____T <3

Pato-Chan


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:17 am


JEZ R JEALUS!
scream heart gonk
Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//