Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 1) Writers' Corner
Feedback Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1,2...
  3
View Results

Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:29 pm


oh dang we got ourselves a pro song writer... lol heh heh
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:27 pm


Hey Grey, I liked your Naruto story. (One bad night) It was one of them good Naruto stories I've read so far. Keep up the good work lolz. xp It rox! XD

naruto_rox


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:10 pm


Thanks Mr. Navar you rock.

Oh and thanks...I didn't think it was good at first and almost didn't put it up. I just add to it when ideas for it pop into my head...I have a few floating around right now but nothing substantial yet.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:43 am


okay so yeah just need to say Naruto_rox you siriously need to post another chapter of your story as soon as you write it cause i heart it so far ^^

Mixy Lang
Crew


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:50 pm


Evil Little Minion you poetry is the s**t. I love it. Espically the second one up. Seriously it is amazing.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:57 pm


Naruto_rox I love your story so far I hope to read more soon.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:25 am


Tsume Grey
Evil Little Minion you poetry is the s**t. I love it. Espically the second one up. Seriously it is amazing.

Thanks. biggrin There's more to come.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:28 am


I like your third poem E.L.M

especially the title it reminds me of "I like the look of agony" no idea why but it does ^^ rolleyes

Mixy Lang
Crew


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:25 am


Mixy Lang
I like your third poem E.L.M

especially the title it reminds me of "I like the look of agony" no idea why but it does ^^ rolleyes

Thanks.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:14 pm


Thx guys (girls, whatever sweatdrop xd ) I didn't know you'd like it! heart Of course I'll post more chapters...though they come up slowly because I write slow.... sweatdrop lol

naruto_rox


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:49 pm


lolo no worries... I'm sure we can be patient... I hope... oh well if not I'll just kill grey to pass the time I'm sure she won't mind
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:44 am


I love "The Truth About being Dead" I hop you add more on to it soon. Don't worry about the curse edits. Gaia does it off and on.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Piper Kimble

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:39 pm


mixy that last post was kinda out there
Reply
1) Writers' Corner

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//