Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
.P o c k e t - S i z e d B i b l e` [updated.] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:59 pm


Post now. n______n;;
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:09 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YOUR KITTY CAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!

You have a very cool diary. Although who is Placebo?
xD

You also have some really cool avi art. I like the one Az did for you
<33

User Image

B]o[n]e[s


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:55 am


B]o[n]e[s
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
YOUR KITTY CAT IS SO ADORABLE!!!

You have a very cool diary. Although who is Placebo?
xD

You also have some really cool avi art. I like the one Az did for you
<33

User Image

n.n;;
Isn't he? That's the one my brother and I want to get, but if there's another there that we like better, we'll get it instead.

Thank you!
It's very similiar to my quest thread though... >_>
Placebo be a band. A very good one at that.

Thanks!
I used to be a total art whore in the freebies forum.
So, yeah.
x]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:06 am


i didnt know you were from australia xD
probably eastern states though xD
how lucky your getting a cat..
i want a kity 3nodding mum says no..lolz cuz of allergies and such sweatdrop
oh oh!! i ((smiled)) at that muffin by gilder..
i got one..its a kibbity muffin xd


madkips


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:11 am


taTtyxmaddy
i didnt know you were from australia xD
probably eastern states though xD
how lucky your getting a cat..
i want a kity 3nodding mum says no..lolz cuz of allergies and such sweatdrop
oh oh!! i ((smiled)) at that muffin by gilder..
i got one..its a kibbity muffin xd


Yarr.
NSW.

Yes, yes I am.

xD
Cute little muffins, aren't?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:02 am


the kitty you're getting is so cuuute!! D: heart

i didnt know you lived in aussie... whee

YOU LACK A PIC OF YOU. just one? im so curious to how you look like... emo

8-Bit Combo

Mega Man-Lover


Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:11 am


<33
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:03 pm


[ - trinxie - ]
the kitty you're getting is so cuuute!! D: heart

i didnt know you lived in aussie... whee

YOU LACK A PIC OF YOU. just one? im so curious to how you look like... emo

We got a different one instead.
Still AWESOMELY CUTE though. <3

Our camera doesn't work.
And I'm paranoid about the online predator thing.

Pocket-Sized Jesus


B]o[n]e[s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:51 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Aww. I like the picture of that kitty. What colour is your kitty?

Online Predator? Not in Mech.
I've posted tons of piccys (tons to me) and I haven't be kidnapped and raped
D :
But oh well.
: )

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:42 pm


It's black.
But it has a feew ginger and white streaks through it.
It's soo cute!

I know.
I'm still paranoid though.
and I don't like to be in photos.

I'm just not comfortable with it.
>.<

Pocket-Sized Jesus


B]o[n]e[s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:55 pm


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
AWWW!!
Cutie!!

I hate all the photo's I take.
Although I still take them so people know I'm not a 40yr old male stalker from Fiji.
xD

I hate being in group photo's or photo's with my uniform on.
My school uniform makes me loook FAT!!
D;

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:36 am


Eye make-up~ <3
^^

celstai
Crew


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm


B]o[n]e[s
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
AWWW!!
Cutie!!

I hate all the photo's I take.
Although I still take them so people know I'm not a 40yr old male stalker from Fiji.
xD

I hate being in group photo's or photo's with my uniform on.
My school uniform makes me loook FAT!!
D;

User Image

xD
We have colour code at my school.
We don't have the wear the actual uniform though...

Cho; Totally. cool heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:07 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
D :
I wish I could do that. The only thing I can wear that isn't part of my uniform would be the tops I wear under my t-shirt when I have P.E and when it's super cold.

User Image

B]o[n]e[s


Pocket-Sized Jesus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:48 pm


B]o[n]e[s
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
D :
I wish I could do that. The only thing I can wear that isn't part of my uniform would be the tops I wear under my t-shirt when I have P.E and when it's super cold.

User Image

And a lot of people don't even wear the colour code...
and only very few have to change.
xD
Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//