Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
What would you do if... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:41 pm


I wouldn't react, since I'd be far from the tornado sweatdrop

WWYDI your dog turned pink? (assuming you had a dog =P)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:49 pm


Laugh my a** off.

Wwydi if the admins hosted your birthday party?

elixie
Captain


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:53 pm


I'd burn lanzer, lock VO in my closet and kick everyone else out.

WWYDI your brother was actually a gorilla?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:55 pm


get a gun

WWYDI a gorilla was actually your brother?

Bronze Alexander
Crew


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:04 pm


Teach it to kill people, then take it to school.

Wwydi you woke up floating on a raft in the middle of the ocean?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:21 pm


I would drink salt water so I'd die of thirst quicker.

WWYDI you only had one day left to live.

gonk

Lutie-Loo
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:41 pm


I'd do all the crazy things I always wanted to do.

WWYDI you were hanging from a tree and got your head stuck in a beehive?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:52 pm


Say "Oh bother..." and sing a song about being a little black rain cloud.

Wwydi... George Dubya was teh El Presidente?!

Krey


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:55 pm


You mean if he won the election? I'd cry. D:
What would you do if your favorite food was rice crackers, but whenever you eat them the taste is so rich and overwhelming you can't eat it anymore after one bite?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:57 pm


I'd get addicted to rubber slippers. 3nodding

WWYDI computers weren't invented?

Brilliance


Missanu

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:59 pm


I'd be more bored then usual.
What would you do if you didn't like bendy straws but everyone is shoving in them in your mouth and making death threats if you don't swallow them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:00 pm


I'd poke them in the eyes with bendy straws and run.

What would you do if you can't get off your computer chair?

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:01 pm


I would do the same thing I do everyday. Sit there.

Wwydi, all the water in the world turned red... And was actually Koo-aid?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 5:01 pm


It wouldn't be a big deal, because my chair has wheels so it would be just like a normal wheelchair.
What would you do if you were stranded in a room that you had no possible way to get out of with only a 100 pack of blank CD-R's?

Missanu


[ddrfreek]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:32 pm


Krey: I'd go swimming gonk

Missanu: Die?

WWYDI you had x-ray vision.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//