Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
IntoduceYourself Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slgjkhsalkfje Strokes love
  yah
View Results

[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:18 pm


I'm surprised I haven't introduced myself yet.
I thought I did.
Anyway,
I'm Sara.
The Strokes were my gateway band out of trashy music to actual talented & interesting artists.
I love taking walks by the creek near my house & listening to music.
I might be starting an instrument soon.
Bass or guitar?
Which one, I can't decide.
Keep your fingers crossed for me that it'll actually work out.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:58 am


'ello. i'm vee. i live in north carolina and am 18 years old. i'll be a sophomore in college soon. i am obsessed with the strokes smile . it sounds corny but no other music touches me the way theirs does. i'm always looking for new music to listen to so if anyone has any recomendations let me know. i guess that's it smile

veePLUS


viktogarage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:05 pm


My name is Victoria. I'm 15. I live in Canada. I also listen to Interpol. A lot. Too much I must say. The Strokes are one of the bands I listen to a lot lately. And I went to see them play May 7th.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:38 pm


i love all these people that hate myspace biggrin

st tracey


SteakGrowsOnDimitri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:48 am


My real name's Ben, but I don't care if you use that or my screen name.

I've been aware of The Strokes for a couple of years, but only recently got their first two albums. So far, I'm loving them.

I'm 17 (though soon to be 1 cool and live in Minnesota. I'm a friendly guy, and I love to talk with friends, discuss things in-depth/debate, and listen to Alternative/Rock (Have a look at my post on other bands to get a better idea of my music tastes.).
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:45 pm


My name is Hannah
I'm 16
Ive seen the Strokes
If you want to talk about alt, indie, or underground music I'm always up for it

diomedesofcrete


Professor Yolo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:14 pm


lalalaxx


me=Elise heart
and thats about it, add me to your friends list if yah want.
XD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:20 pm


Hey there, I'm Chloe and I'm 17. I'm a relatively new Strokes fan (I started listening to them last year), but they've become one of my favorite bands. I own Room On Fire and First Impressions of Earth, and I'm planning on getting Is This It as soon as I can 3nodding I find their music and style super original and I can't wait to get to know ya. Yayyy.

Kilmee


im-a-scientist!!!
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:50 pm


if you guys wanna see what i look like, go to www.myspace.com/pandascientist
but please don't add me because i'm only allowed to have friends that i actually know. thanks!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:06 pm


^-^ I'm Christina! I'm 15 and i live in canada. It was one of my best friends who got me hooked on the strokes... XD she kept singing/air bassing juicebox over and over until one day i decided to check out their music....now im addicted... XD oh yeah. my favourite album's Room on Fire ^-^ yup... =P

Cheezy Philosopher


Thanks For The Venom

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:35 pm


Hiya, I'm Jenna, and i'm 14. ^_^;
Strokes = Sex.
Ask for my myspace, if you wish.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:12 pm


My name is Marissa...I'm new to Gaia, but not the Strokes...my favorite is Albert of course.

SoIstDerTod

Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//