Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Strokes Guild!
Fave song Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VincentVII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:38 am


PrUnG3OChiX
Ok, I'm just going to pick my alltime favorite songs off each three albums:

Barley Legal
The End Has No End
Razorblade

But I can't really pick. I love them all. They are all are good.

razorblade....nice. i like reptilia, the end has no end, 12:51, meet me in the bathroom, i can't win, juicebox, take it or leave it, under control, hard to explain, and soma.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:00 pm


good i love them all heart umm.. ireally love someday and 12:51 coz it was the frist song i ever heard and i was in love. i like red light coz its so cute, hard to explain...umm i donno they are all so good biggrin

st tracey


Professor Yolo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:56 pm


last nite,take it or leave it...uh hard to explain and basically everything on their first album(its really their best.) but i cant win and 12:51 are good room on fire ones, I don't really love their 3rd album but I definatly don't regret buying it.did anyone else have to wip out their cd cases to remember the names XD (though strangly enough I remember all the words.)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:53 pm


^_^ i like meet me in the bathroom and whatever happened.. =)

Cheezy Philosopher


AlbertJR

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:39 am


Barely Legal is a quite sexy song is it not? I think so . I like it mrgreen
Reply
The Strokes Guild!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//