Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:27 pm


A grasshoper urinated on my hand. xd It's not a secret, actually. But it's kinda funny.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:28 pm


Brilliance
A grasshoper urinated on my hand. xd It's not a secret, actually. But it's kinda funny.

gonk That's... Great.

Krey


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:28 pm


Krey
Well, here's another... I'm attracted to nerdy girls. Brains are oh so secksy. gonk
Yes, girls with short hair and glasses turn meh on. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:29 pm


Krey

gonk That's... Great.


But there was pain. o_O

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:29 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Well, here's another... I'm attracted to nerdy girls. Brains are oh so secksy. gonk
Yes, girls with short hair and glasses turn meh on. gonk

I'm a long hair person. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:30 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Well, here's another... I'm attracted to nerdy girls. Brains are oh so secksy. gonk
Yes, girls with short hair and glasses turn meh on. gonk

Liek, I have short hair. o.< Just no glasses. :p

malapropism life


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:30 pm


Brilliance
Krey

gonk That's... Great.


But there was pain. o_O

I believe there should be if the damn thing pissed on your hand.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:31 pm


Teh Paige
Eliscard
Krey
Well, here's another... I'm attracted to nerdy girls. Brains are oh so secksy. gonk
Yes, girls with short hair and glasses turn meh on. gonk

Liek, I have short hair. o.< Just no glasses. :p
Oh, thats even better. xd

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:31 pm


Brilliance
A grasshoper urinated on my hand. xd It's not a secret, actually. But it's kinda funny.

xd heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:32 pm


Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Krey
Well, here's another... I'm attracted to nerdy girls. Brains are oh so secksy. gonk
Yes, girls with short hair and glasses turn meh on. gonk

Liek, I have short hair. o.< Just no glasses. :p
Oh, thats even better. xd

xd xd

malapropism life


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:35 pm


domokun xd heart redface crying blaugh sweatdrop whee

... gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:36 pm


Krey

I believe there should be if the damn thing pissed on your hand.


It felt like a needle. crying

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:37 pm


Brilliance
Krey

I believe there should be if the damn thing pissed on your hand.


It felt like a needle. crying

eek I'm never picking up a grasshopper. Ever.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:37 pm


Krey

eek I'm never picking up a grasshopper. Ever.


xd And then there'd be a yellow blotch on my hand. >.>

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:38 pm


Brilliance
Krey

eek I'm never picking up a grasshopper. Ever.


xd And then there'd be a yellow blotch on my hand. >.>

eek Quite verily gross.
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//