Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Favorite Zodiac Animal Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Zodiac Animal.
  Cat.
  Rat.
  Dog.
  Ox.
  Horse.
  Sheep.
  Rabbit.
  Snake.
  Dragon.
  Rooster.
View Results

Laikera

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:58 pm


I have to say the cat
I love kyo heart
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:17 am


my favorite is the ox cause I'm told I act more like the ox than any of the other animals

Tohma-kun2723


BlueMoon1010

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:00 am


ox! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:00 pm


I wish I was an ox... but no! I'm a dumb SHEEP!

Bob_Henry


CronoKinslayer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:26 am


all animal i like!~!!!! expect snake
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:53 am


Bob_Henry
I wish I was an ox... but no! I'm a dumb SHEEP!

Same here! Except I wish I was the dragon eek I hate Hiro... but I like Hiro x Kisa couple 3nodding .

miname_sohma
Vice Captain


SoumaHanako

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:21 am


miname_sohma
Bob_Henry
I wish I was an ox... but no! I'm a dumb SHEEP!

Same here! Except I wish I was the dragon eek I hate Hiro... but I like Hiro x Kisa couple 3nodding .

i cant agree with you more...i hate being the snake....the dragon is awesome!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:38 pm


Tiger isn't in the poll eek *cries*

Shippo7777


wavegirl145

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:20 pm


my favorties are horse b/c i am one and cow b/c that haru's.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:02 pm


i like the tiger, but it's not in the poll stare . my next choice is the dog ( shigure ) cool . my least favorite is the snake eek , i just don't like snake, nothing to do with aya mrgreen .

menewme
Crew


Certified Korean

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:18 pm


sheep cuz i am one but cow cuz its haru!!! tiger is good too
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:12 pm


its so hard! I guess the ox or horse or maybe what i am the sheep! But wait! Kyo so cool he cat! No wait, Haru cool to! Rin rock so horse! no i can't decide....

-humminngbirdd


bluetoooo7899

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:45 am


Hosses are my favorite animal, that's why I like it. However, I hate Rin Sohma (sorry fans).  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:58 pm


there's a lot of polls about this....

Der Schwarz Shinigami


WillHatsuharu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:38 pm


The Cow is my absolute favourite because it is my zodiac animal and Hatsuharu fits the Cow to a T. Apart from the stubborness.
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//