Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I am leaving Gaia.. (so much for that) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:58 pm


Eliscard
People, I'm not dead here.
You talk as though I'll never come back. xp


Can't say I blame them. Besides, what you're doing is putting your Gaian pesrona into a "coma" of sorts... with an undetermined wakey time. xd
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:17 pm


Eliscard
People, I'm not dead here.
You talk as though I'll never come back. xp

It could be a long time, but I WILL be back.
In the meantime those of you who have MSN are more then welcome to add me, I would enjoy the company.

The_Exiled_One7845@hotmail.com

You make it sound like your never gonna come back. ;_;

malapropism life


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:21 pm


I guess I'll see you later. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:11 pm


Eliscard
People, I'm not dead here.
You talk as though I'll never come back. xp

It could be a long time, but I WILL be back.
In the meantime those of you who have MSN are more then welcome to add me, I would enjoy the company.

The_Exiled_One7845@hotmail.com

I don't like adding people for some reason. But, if for any reason you want to chat it up.

Werebat@hotmail.com

I'm almost always online. >_>

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:06 pm


I was... Helpful? *Scratches head*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:09 pm


See you around later, phunkay d00d 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:18 pm


Since you're still reading this, Eliscard, I have to say something. It may sound mean, but once you think about it, you'll realize I am only speaking the truth and probably helping you.

There is NO point in leaving Gaia, unless you're leaving the internet entirely... which, you obviously aren't by the fact you are going to be on MSN. Gaia is not the cause of your troubles, and leaving it will not solve them, especially if Gaia is something you enjoy. It could POSSIBLY make it worse. Suck it up, stick around, or things'll get messy.

You see, if you leave, your account becomes deadweight on our member's list. We need to clean it up anyway, and you might not be a part of the guild if you come back. Keep your a** active.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:45 pm


stressed
I had plenty of personal reason WHY I had to leave Gaia, that which I will not discuss.
But so many people have pushed me to stay and given me every damn reason not to go.

In other words I'm not leaving. sad

Qwuess


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:50 pm


heart heart heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:33 pm


So you finally realized that it was futile.... xd

Anyway, glad to see that you're not going no more...

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

keenyos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:25 am


Squee! heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 11:59 am


Eliscard
stressed
I had plenty of personal reason WHY I had to leave Gaia, that which I will not discuss.
But so many people have pushed me to stay and given me every damn reason not to go.

In other words I'm not leaving. sad


Damned right, punk.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Kayako Kinata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:21 pm


^_^
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//