Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Rant: 'I'm so ugly...' ... ... mumblemumble. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:24 pm


Coach Z
rolleyes Oh my, I care if a gajillion is a number. No reason to get all catty over nothing, muchachos.


Yeah? No reason to 'assert' yourself to me by posting senseless bullshit like 'it's been said before,' because, in truth, it hasn't... in this guild anyway. You keep your mouth shut; you're already on my bad side, and you don't want to get any further in.

[waits for the obligatory 'oooh, I'm scared' post]
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:31 pm


Sigurd S.
Coach Z
rolleyes Oh my, I care if a gajillion is a number. No reason to get all catty over nothing, muchachos.


Yeah? No reason to 'assert' yourself to me by posting senseless bullshit like 'it's been said before,' because, in truth, it hasn't... in this guild anyway. You keep your mouth shut; you're already on my bad side, and you don't want to get any further in.

[waits for the obligatory 'oooh, I'm scared' post]

Oh, I am shaking all of my 628 demonic legs.
Whoever said I was asserting anything?
Posting senseless bullshit? I think you need to take a look at your topic(yeah, I know, it was too expected). Also, I was invited in this guild for some unknown reason, and as long as I am in this guild I shall continue to make little sarcastic remarks.

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:33 pm


Coach Z
Sigurd S.
Coach Z
rolleyes Oh my, I care if a gajillion is a number. No reason to get all catty over nothing, muchachos.


Yeah? No reason to 'assert' yourself to me by posting senseless bullshit like 'it's been said before,' because, in truth, it hasn't... in this guild anyway. You keep your mouth shut; you're already on my bad side, and you don't want to get any further in.

[waits for the obligatory 'oooh, I'm scared' post]

Oh, I am shaking all of my 628 demonic legs.
Whoever said I was asserting anything?
Posting senseless bullshit? I think you need to take a look at your topic(yeah, I know, it was too expected). Also, I was invited in this guild for some unknown reason, and as long as I am in this guild I shall continue to make little sarcastic remarks.


Your initial post wasn't 'sarcastic,' it was downright moronic. You seemed so sure of yourself, and when you post and try to argue with me, without presenting a decent side to yourself, I immediately don't like you.

And yes, I may ban you eventually... but for now, you've not done anything severe enough. I'd suggest watching yourself for now, because I have no respect for someone as moronic as yourself.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:36 pm


Sigurd S.
Coach Z
Sigurd S.
Coach Z
rolleyes Oh my, I care if a gajillion is a number. No reason to get all catty over nothing, muchachos.


Yeah? No reason to 'assert' yourself to me by posting senseless bullshit like 'it's been said before,' because, in truth, it hasn't... in this guild anyway. You keep your mouth shut; you're already on my bad side, and you don't want to get any further in.

[waits for the obligatory 'oooh, I'm scared' post]

Oh, I am shaking all of my 628 demonic legs.
Whoever said I was asserting anything?
Posting senseless bullshit? I think you need to take a look at your topic(yeah, I know, it was too expected). Also, I was invited in this guild for some unknown reason, and as long as I am in this guild I shall continue to make little sarcastic remarks.


Your initial post wasn't 'sarcastic,' it was downright moronic. You seemed so sure of yourself, and when you post and try to argue with me, without presenting a decent side to yourself, I immediately don't like you.

And yes, I may ban you eventually... but for now, you've not done anything severe enough. I'd suggest watching yourself for now, because I have no respect for someone as moronic as yourself.

Whoops, better not argue with a mod. rolleyes

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:36 pm


Coach Z
Whoops, better not argue with a mod. rolleyes


Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing, so what's the point of keeping you around?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:39 pm


Sigurd S.
Coach Z
Whoops, better not argue with a mod. rolleyes


Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing, so what's the point of keeping you around?

I have absoloutely no idea what the point of keeping me around is.
Also, saying you are so wonderful at insulting people makes you look an idiot.
If you feel the need to ban me, go right ahead.

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:40 pm


Coach Z
Sigurd S.
Coach Z
Whoops, better not argue with a mod. rolleyes


Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing, so what's the point of keeping you around?

I have absoloutely no idea what the point of keeping me around is.
Also, saying you are so wonderful at insulting people makes you look an idiot.
If you feel the need to ban me, go right ahead.


I won't ban you until you commit a bannable offense. Banning someone because they don't entertain me isn't a good enough reason.

And I'm not bragging about being wonderful at insulting people; I never even brought up my skill. rolleyes
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:42 pm


Sigurd S.

I won't ban you until you commit a bannable offense. Banning someone because they don't entertain me isn't a good enough reason.

And I'm not bragging about being wonderful at insulting people; I never even brought up my skill. rolleyes

Quote:
Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing.

Implying you are "Den uber insulter"

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:44 pm


Coach Z
Sigurd S.

I won't ban you until you commit a bannable offense. Banning someone because they don't entertain me isn't a good enough reason.

And I'm not bragging about being wonderful at insulting people; I never even brought up my skill. rolleyes

Quote:
Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing.

Implying you are "Den uber insulter"


How so? All I said is that your style is lacking and it wasn't amusing. I never implied that I could do any better.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:45 pm


Sigurd S.
Coach Z
Sigurd S.

I won't ban you until you commit a bannable offense. Banning someone because they don't entertain me isn't a good enough reason.

And I'm not bragging about being wonderful at insulting people; I never even brought up my skill. rolleyes

Quote:
Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing.

Implying you are "Den uber insulter"


How so? All I said is that your style is lacking and it wasn't amusing. I never implied that I could do any better.

Curse you! You know you were thinking it. gonk

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:46 pm


Coach Z
Sigurd S.
Coach Z
Sigurd S.

I won't ban you until you commit a bannable offense. Banning someone because they don't entertain me isn't a good enough reason.

And I'm not bragging about being wonderful at insulting people; I never even brought up my skill. rolleyes

Quote:
Argue with me all you want, but do it with style. So far, you're so unpolished it isn't even amusing.

Implying you are "Den uber insulter"


How so? All I said is that your style is lacking and it wasn't amusing. I never implied that I could do any better.

Curse you! You know you were thinking it. gonk


Admitted, but I wasn't about to stupidly say 'I IZ BETER DAN U!!!!' or anything close to it. If I'm decent at it, I'm decent at it.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:48 pm


Well 'Senior Sigurd', due to time zones and me living in Germany, and having school tomorrow. I must be off. Don't worry, I shall argue over many stupid things with you <3.

Coach Z


Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:49 pm


Coach Z
Well 'Senior Sigurd', due to time zones and me living in Germany, and having school tomorrow. I must be off. Don't worry, I shall argue over many stupid things with you <3.


Thank God, I was wondering if I could ever get to bed. Good night to you, sleep well.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:04 pm


I don't go to those threads in the first place. D:

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:52 pm


For goodness sakes, it went from a discussion over looks to an argument about arguments and one-upmanship... will this ever get back on topic?

I am soo watching this now... domokun
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//