Welcome to Gaia! ::

====Rise Of The Second Empire: Begining of Evil (Star Wars G

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Announcements and Information
Armageddons Lightsaber Creations! (constructing) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:02 pm


I'm here to do my job. I don't mind the hospitality, but I try to intrude as little as I can.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:44 pm


I'm thinking of opening my own shop so we c ould have atleast 3 in this guild

iamjustice
Crew

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:16 pm


About the only thing star wars related that hasn't been done yet is actual drawn art... At least, its the only thing I can think of.

I do avatar edits, he'll do sabers... I guess profile coding hasnt' been done either... or dolls...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:46 pm


ah well this guild is going to be a a bit more open. still star wars oriented, but more open. im going to try to figure something out. idk what

iamjustice
Crew

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100

Jaden_Ordo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:44 pm


Armageddon, I'm really gonna want a lightsaber made once you open,I need one cuz I've never had one done and it's kinda a necessity. And your sabers rock. So yeah...whenever you open.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 pm


yeah i'd like to get one too

Misakae


Armageddon

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:54 pm


alas my fellow friends my designs rely heavily with the use of my Photoshop skills. though the skills are always there the program is not... rest assured as soon as i reacquire my software the emporium will once again thrive until then i reccomend Neowulf (if thats still his username) he makes excellent sigs for a decent price.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:24 am


Of course that's still my name. Heh.

Photoshop ain't cheap though. Good luck in aquiring it!

Nelowulf

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Reply
Announcements and Information

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//