Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Chatterbox
Harry Potter...the new dark lord? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you follow even a dark Harry?
  To the ends of the Earth...seriously, I wanna desroy the world already!! Mua ha ha!!
  Never! How could you Harry?!
  Meh, once the sun blows up this planet is doomed anyways. I say sit back and enjoy the ride while you can...lol
View Results

phreise

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:07 pm


I don't think he'd have it in him to be a dark lord. Really, he can't get through things on his own, he needs his friends to support him. I can't really see him as being the evil one, the one to make plans. He's more of the person you'd send out to do the job after he helps you make it, while you sit and order everyone around.

He'd have been a good death eater once he'd been trained, though. If he wasn;t Potter, though.

I'm not a fan of harry much, sorry.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm


I would laugh to death at the irony...but then I'd be dead, and wouldn't matter much XD
He's a tad uncreative, though. He does't really have any special powers--he's just lucky.

turayza


xuebiii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:53 pm


Harry won't go over to the dark side. It's too late for him to change. Too much has already happened.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 pm


Impossible. It'd never happen. He loves too much. And only hates with reason. I mean, it took him forever to be able to do an Unforgivable Curse. >_<

Julli Weasley


Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:26 am


Dark!Harry = Yum!
Reply
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//