Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~* RPG

Back to Guilds

A guild for every Harry Potter fan who loves to roleplay in that magical world! 

Tags: Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Magic, magical, school 

Reply Old topics
*~Ravenclaw Common Room RP!~* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:55 pm


yuritora-chan
At that moment, Yuri slid down the railing of the girl's dorm and landed on one of the armchairs beside Rendther.
"Heya! Wassup? What's with the song?"
She looked at Alice.
"Hi, nice to meet you. My name's Yuri, this guy here is Rendther, and that's Jane. What year are you in by the way?"
Amelia whispers in a low voice. "Sigh, am I still invisible...?" She turns back to the others. "I'll be going to the grils' dorm now. Come, Mary." Amelia's pet snowy owl flies across the room to her shoudler as she leaves hte room.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:06 pm


Rendther turns his head around to Amelia in wide-eyed shock. "There were other people in here? I mean...please don't be offended and all...I just sort of was absorbed in thought...so I didn't notice anyone until now." He turns to Yuri. "I think you forgot someone...you know...Amelia. You always seem to leave her out." Rendther then turns to Alice. "And the one with the beautiful owl is Amelia...she's pretty cool." Rendther pulls out his wand and flicks it, causing the music to disappear. "Sorry about that everybody..I didn't think anyone else was down here."

thisismesoshutup


angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:26 pm


Amelia heard what Rendther said and smiles as she enters the dorm.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:02 pm


*Tyala enters the room over-laden with books for nearly every class*
"Hey guys... could I get a little help, I just got my textbooks from Headmistress Silvermoon. I forgot i was taking so many courses this year."

Tyala


mummersfarce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:04 pm


*Amlex gets up to help but trips over Jane's pygmy puff*
"Whoa sorry Jane... sweatdrop ... I think it will be alright"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:58 am


Amelia reenters the room with a small red binder somewhat in her hand. She noticed Jane's Pygmy Puff was a little hurt. "Oh dear." Amelia puts her binder aside and gently picks him up. "Who tripped over you-?" She was about to ask what happened when she noticed that Amlex was just getting up from the floor. "Oh. Stay on your owner's shoulder now." Boo hopped on back on Jane's shoulder. Amelia grabbed her binder again and sat in a chair near the fireplace and looked inside it.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Magnificent Dustmop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:18 pm


((I didn't introduce you because you already greeted her.))
She turned to Tyala.
"I think I can help you there. You're Tyala right? I think I've seen you somewhere around here before. What year, what classes?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:05 pm


"Um, I'm in my fourth year.
I'm taking potions, transfig, charms, defence, all the usuals. I also am taking "Care for magical creatures", Advanced potions and Arithmancy."

Tyala


angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:34 am


yuritora-chan
((I didn't introduce you because you already greeted her.))
She turned to Tyala.
"I think I can help you there. You're Tyala right? I think I've seen you somewhere around here before. What year, what classes?"
(((Oh, right. sweatdrop I'm a little off these summer days.)))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:36 am


Tyala
"Um, I'm in my fourth year.
I'm taking potions, transfig, charms, defence, all the usuals. I also am taking "Care for magical creatures", Advanced potions and Arithmancy."
"Wow. That's interesting," Amelia said, looking up from her binder. Amelia pulled out her wand and flicked it in the air as she reviewed what was in her binder. Each flick she made seem to have made a piano note.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tinkerbell_is_me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:39 pm


Jane kissed Boo and turned to Yuri," Hey, Yuri. When is the next practice?"



((Hi! It's Kingdom_hearts_2_luver! I made a new account. This account is going to be my main. ok?))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:51 pm


"Umm...we have the field all week, so whenever."
She thought for a second about what Rendther said.
"Hey!!! The only reason I didn't say her was because she already introduced herself to Alice. I could hear what you guys were saying when I was in the stairway. I sorry Amelia. I a dumbass."

Magnificent Dustmop


angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:51 am


"No need, Yuri."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:31 pm


Jane thought for a moment. "It's ok Amlex. He's fine." She thought and said out loud," Does anyone have ANY idea how boring the dance is when i have no one to go with? All I did last night was sit around and eat a sno cone. I tried to talk to Hymala but she was too busy fighting with some girl. I forgot who." She looked gloomy and sat in a chair.

Tinkerbell_is_me


angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:43 am


Yeah, I think that girl was me. We weren't fighting. We just went to see Harry and Draco go fight at hte top of the castle.
Reply
Old topics

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//