Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Pizza, Snails, and Cell Phones (Sui's RandoThread) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better of the three?
Pizza (Tasty!)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Snails (Yummm!)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Cell Phones (Err... *nibbles it* o.o)
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12


UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:24 pm


I'm literally like 5 lockers down from my old one....except they turned the section I used to be in into storage closets gonk My memories!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:26 pm


I just noticed... both my old and new lockers have dirty bottoms. >.> People before my lockers never tidy it up. domokun -kidnaps and murders-

Brilliance


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:26 pm


At my school; you keep the same locker. I only had to switch because my homeroom teacher got moved to the art wing since she doesn't need to teach Science and stuff anymore.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:28 pm


Lutie-Loo
At my school; you keep the same locker. I only had to switch because my homeroom teacher got moved to the art wing since she doesn't need to teach Science and stuff anymore.


We have to switch every year. gonk

Brilliance


IrratatingRodent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:04 pm


They didnt give me a locker this year crying gonk
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//