Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's So Very Special - The unofficial Radiohead Guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild
worst song ever? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valron Seth

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:33 pm


well there once was an era of shite music, yes children...the 80's had so much bad music its makes me glad i was only alive for maybe 3 years of the 80's...and that my first living memoriy is not of what was on the top 20 charts....but im not saying all of it was bad, dont get me wrong, there was some good stuff too. but come one...hair bands...what the hell cause that to be so popular, and dare say "cool"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:03 pm


Kapitein Kanker
Neovenator
"We Are All On Drugs" by Weezer gets my vote. Their album Make Believe also gets my vote for worst album


Hey, did you change your name or something? I haven't been on in awhile.

I've never liked Weezer all that much, but that song was so bad that it made me lose any respect for them I might have had. Beverly Hills was terrible, too. All they tried to do was make stupid, catchy lumps of crap for money, and that irritated me.

Nope I had this name since the birth of my GAIAn account. And this avatar since the avatar contest we first held (which reminds me, we need another one of those things)

Neovenator
Vice Captain


The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:07 pm


Neovenator
Kapitein Kanker
Neovenator
"We Are All On Drugs" by Weezer gets my vote. Their album Make Believe also gets my vote for worst album


Hey, did you change your name or something? I haven't been on in awhile.

I've never liked Weezer all that much, but that song was so bad that it made me lose any respect for them I might have had. Beverly Hills was terrible, too. All they tried to do was make stupid, catchy lumps of crap for money, and that irritated me.

Nope I had this name since the birth of my GAIAn account. And this avatar since the avatar contest we first held (which reminds me, we need another one of those things)


Hrm. For some reason I thought you changed it. Ah well. 3nodding
You mean avatar contests in ISVS?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:04 am


XD yeah we could do with one but I'm always so crap at them I have no idea about gaia clothes or anything

ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain


The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:32 pm


This thing always happens to me: I'll be totally confident about my avatar, and I'll expect people to actually get it, and I talk to some people on AT and they give me really, really low ratings. blaugh

It doesn't really bother me much, considering some of the stuff I've seen get tens. It's all a matter of taste, I guess. cheese_whine
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:10 pm


hmm, i remember back in grade 9 or so 'milkshake' by kelis was really popular. the song itself was really irritating, but girls all over myschool were all "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD AND THEY'RE LIKE IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS etc..". worst ever though thats tough

teenage oral sex panic


The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 pm


What about that song we all know, beginning with "My neck, my back, lick my.....and my crack?" Oh man, I loath that song. It's not only foul, it's almost comical because it's so bad.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:24 am


or the songs they play oin language tapes in school

charlie charlie le chat

or Peter ist mein bester freund mein besten frend den Welt

ikeepmypimphandwaystrong
Captain


The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:40 am


talk2hand Har har, I haven't had to deal with language tapes. My school never really played music for us to learn. Hrm, that could be why, compared to other schools in the state, people in ours tend to get lower scores in foreign language.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:59 am


Neovenator
bambilovesfairies
Super Radical
//She Loves You - The Beatles
I LOVE the Beatles but that song gives me a headache... >_<

what!? thasts a class song how could you not like it let alone rate classics like busted 'year 3000' above it blaugh

On the subject of classics, I despise Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band


gonk I LOVE that album!

(Its club not blub...hopefully that was a mistake scream )

I think the worst song ever has to be
Girls and Boys by Blur.

Territorial Art


Neovenator
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:53 am


Territorial Art
Neovenator
bambilovesfairies
Super Radical
//She Loves You - The Beatles
I LOVE the Beatles but that song gives me a headache... >_<

what!? thasts a class song how could you not like it let alone rate classics like busted 'year 3000' above it blaugh

On the subject of classics, I despise Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band


gonk I LOVE that album!

(Its club not blub...hopefully that was a mistake scream )

I think the worst song ever has to be
Girls and Boys by Blur.

Sorry my finger slipped,

And there is something about that album that I just can't enjoy. I enjoy the first two tracks, Getting Better, and the Reprise of the first track, but that was it. And considering its critical and commercial success, it was a major letdown to me.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:31 pm


most things ever on eurovision and aint no party like an s club party by s club 7.

17seconds


Crazy Kitten Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:40 am


Anything by Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco is automatically gonna piss me off. scream
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:40 pm


Midorihoshii
Anything by Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco is automatically gonna piss me off. scream
I second that. Dx My sister constantly plays Panic at the Disco it seems on her stereo, and then she blasts Dance Dance on the radio only to mock me.

Rhia_81


The Lady Eyeball

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:25 pm


Midorihoshii
Anything by Fall Out Boy or Panic at the Disco is automatically gonna piss me off. scream


Likewise.

I think anything by Celine Dion is automatically on the "Worst Songs Ever" list.
Reply
It's So Very Special - The Unofficial Radiohead Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//