Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
hey you~ vo diary~ [updated 02/08] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esutick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:06 am


Lovely arts hun <3
though 3 of them I already knew from my time being in mech xD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:09 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Like Essy said. You have some really cool art works done there!
<3

User Image

B]o[n]e[s


Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:11 am


I forgot I made you one on Phobia. o:
Oooo, I <3 Pint's art.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:40 pm


I like the fact in "Where are you when you're not at home" It says Porn and I know it's Scratcha dn sniff but it fit well xd .

LittleAngel13
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol


B]o[n]e[s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:15 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You have even more art! You've gotten some really cool art. I'm envious

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:17 am


Socks are a good thing. <33

pianochord

Devoted Sweetheart


8-Bit Combo

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:29 am


noticed the new changes :3

socks are awesome. vodka is yummy.

i know! post pictures of your vodka collection ninja make me jealous<3
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:09 pm


XD You lurk? heart

iltheartwork you have.

Pintendo64
Crew


thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 am


Maybe this sounds strange but... D:' I learned alot new stuff about you. Mostly that studying part. <3
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:21 am


[ . Mechanical Zombie x]

It doesnt sound strange. ^^
Is the new stuff you learnt about me good or bad though? xD
I dont usually share stuff about me, especially on the internet.



[ . More Human Than Human x]

[vo_Odka]
Captain


Pintendo64
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:20 am


x] Vovo is such a mystery mech. So, I'm glad I know more about you now.

*stalkstalk D<*

emo
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:21 am


lol new posts. <3
Vo is a mystery but the good way. :3 She wouldn't be she if we knew everything about her.

thoughtless`
Crew


Pintendo64
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:43 pm


thoughtless`
lol new posts. <3
Vo is a mystery but the good way. :3 She wouldn't be she if we knew everything about her.


Pint agrees. >3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:57 am


Oooo...
*luffluffluff*

<33333

[[Lady of Nox]]
Crew


madkips

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:01 am


Vo has an awesome artie collection!! XD

another gaian from aussieland..*cheers*
Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//