Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~* RPG

Back to Guilds

A guild for every Harry Potter fan who loves to roleplay in that magical world! 

Tags: Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Magic, magical, school 

Reply Contests/Games
Random Harry Potter Questions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gloshuan Ithilgalad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:00 pm


um, ur wrong
i forget what the answer is, but that is what MR. Weasly calls HER
the question was what does MRS.Weasly call her husband?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:22 pm


Gloshuan Ithilgalad
um, ur wrong
i forget what the answer is, but that is what MR. Weasly calls HER
the question was what does MRS.Weasly call her husband?

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the question was..."What does Mrs. Weasly like her husband to call her when they are alone together?"... and the answer to that is MollyWobbles.... Anyways...
How many Weasly Children are there?

mummersfarce


Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:45 pm


Amlex
Cho Chang...
What is Mr. Weasly's greatest ambition?
wrong!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:47 pm


Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver
Amlex
Cho Chang...
What is Mr. Weasly's greatest ambition?
wrong!

I will ask again. The anser IS NOT Cho Change...
Who does Harry Potter have his first kiss with?

Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver


Gloshuan Ithilgalad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:45 am


Amlex
Gloshuan Ithilgalad
um, ur wrong
i forget what the answer is, but that is what MR. Weasly calls HER
the question was what does MRS.Weasly call her husband?

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the question was..."What does Mrs. Weasly like her husband to call her when they are alone together?"... and the answer to that is MollyWobbles.... Anyways...
How many Weasly Children are there?


ok heres the deal
that is what HE calls HER
the question was what does SHE call HIM

even if were on a diff question i just had to get that out...
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:47 am


Amlex
The first question is...

What type of bird is found in The Department of Mysteries?...

Let it begin...


Hummingbird.

Bed of Razors


Bed of Razors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:50 am


Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver
Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver
Amlex
Cho Chang...
What is Mr. Weasly's greatest ambition?
wrong!

I will ask again. The anser IS NOT Cho Change...
Who does Harry Potter have his first kiss with?
Are you sure? I am pretty sure it was Cho Chang.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:52 pm


Bronwyn Johnson
Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver
Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver
Amlex
Cho Chang...
What is Mr. Weasly's greatest ambition?
wrong!

I will ask again. The anser IS NOT Cho Change...
Who does Harry Potter have his first kiss with?
Are you sure? I am pretty sure it was Cho Chang.

No, it's not! Read the books. It's NOT Cho Chang. Tell me when all of you give up!

Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver


Gloshuan Ithilgalad

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:46 pm


tell me which book and i can look it up
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:29 pm


Gloshuan Ithilgalad
Amlex
Gloshuan Ithilgalad
um, ur wrong
i forget what the answer is, but that is what MR. Weasly calls HER
the question was what does MRS.Weasly call her husband?

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the question was..."What does Mrs. Weasly like her husband to call her when they are alone together?"... and the answer to that is MollyWobbles.... Anyways...
How many Weasly Children are there?


ok heres the deal
that is what HE calls HER
the question was what does SHE call HIM

even if were on a diff question i just had to get that out...

Well anyways the question is cycled back to Harry first kissed, or who first kissed harry.... And i am not sure yet but i think it may be either Hermione or Mrs. Weasly. Because I think Hermione did kiss Harry in the fourth and Cho wasnt till the fifth

mummersfarce


Tyala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:11 pm


I think the answer to who Haryy kissed first is Fleur, b/c it is in the fourth book where Harry rescues Gabrielle.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:18 pm


Iby "kiss" I'm who did Harry first kiss? on the lips?

Kingdom_Hearts_2_luver


Tyala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:20 pm


I dunno, I give up crying
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 3:37 pm


Tyala
I dunno, I give up crying
((Hi! It's Kingdom_hearts_2_luver! I made a new person so this is going to be my main. ok?))


Does everyone else give up?!

Tinkerbell_is_me


mummersfarce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:51 pm


I'll take a guess and say Ginny... and if that is the answer... i can't believe no one had thought of it yet.. myself included sweatdrop
Reply
Contests/Games

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//