Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Keenyos and Loo, head to head... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sigurd S.
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:37 pm


Keenyos, you're cheating. Your pictures all look the same. razz
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:37 pm


gonk

User Image

keenyos


keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:38 pm


Sigurd S.
Keenyos, you're cheating. Your pictures all look the same. razz

Well they're different. whee
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:39 pm


keenyos
Sigurd S.
Keenyos, you're cheating. Your pictures all look the same. razz

Well they're different. whee


I know, but they're so alike.

Sigurd S.
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:39 pm


Sigurd S.
keenyos
Sigurd S.
Keenyos, you're cheating. Your pictures all look the same. razz

Well they're different. whee


I know, but they're so alike.

Because I don't usually change clothes for every picture. Or move around. domokun
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:42 pm


Even when I don't take pictures. I change my clothes at least 6 times a day if there's no school.

User Image

Lutie-Loo
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:43 pm


I usually change my clothes twice.

User Image

Weird one. xp
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:48 pm


User Image

I know. gonk

Lutie-Loo
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:48 pm


If I leave suddenly then I'm sorry. Loo will you be staying up late again?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:50 pm


keenyos
If I leave suddenly then I'm sorry. Loo will you be staying up late again?


No ;--;

But we can just keep going. For no real reason. And I'll draw you when I go home, home

Lutie-Loo
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:50 pm


I have to leave soon. Damn movies. gonk

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:51 pm


Lutie-Loo
keenyos
If I leave suddenly then I'm sorry. Loo will you be staying up late again?


No ;--;

But we can just keep going. For no real reason. And I'll draw you when I go home, home

Yay! Thanks. Then we can continue tomorrow. This is oddly amusing. xd

keenyos


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:53 pm


User Image

=D
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:54 pm


xd

User Image
I must be leaving. Bye Loo....seeya tomorrow. whee heart

keenyos


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:00 pm


User Image

Sure thing.

xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//