Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
in loving memory of an Angel Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irmes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:38 am


I'm sorry for that...Now I feel kinda ashamed that I never knew her or even heard of her. No one close to me died, so I can't say that I know how you feel.

But as someone said, being forgotten is worse than death. And as I can see, lots of people will rembember her.

<3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:51 pm


To Wenn. You will not be forgotten.

[Happy Frown]


Magick28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:44 pm


I've seen people have the banner thing in their sig, and I was wondering what happened to her. I thought she left Gaia or something, but I never knew it was this serious and saddening. I never knew her personally, I don't think I've even talked to her before. But, I've heard about her acts of kindness, she was very kind and generous. And because of all her good deeds that she's done in Gaia and in real life she's probably in a very happy place right now. Cause you know what, only the good die young. Rest in peace Wenn. You will always remain in our hearts. <3
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//