String_Theory
I heard recently that Dubya recently said that he thinks his brother, Jeb Bush would make 'A fine leader for this country'. And that he supported him fora run for presidency.

Alright, I usually try not to thinkin terms of huge consperacy theories.....

BUT COME THE F* ON!

This just seems to be falling right into place....

florida magically recounts to give Bush the election while Jeb Bush is in the seat of power down there. Now that Bush is reaching the end of his rope, having no ability to be relected I mean, suddenly he says, "hey, lets put my brother in office, he'll do just as good as me!".

Is it just me or does this seem to be a you scratch my back, I sratch yours situation?


you could only say conspiracy if he were actually RUNNING
it was a loose idea at best as far as i know jeb hasn't got plans to run