Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
A sign of fandom Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paradigm of Humanity

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:16 pm


Tsukasaa
Yukimi
mm.... in situations like these, you don't really know what to think. >.O i just try to stick with my own opinion.


I'm too indecisive to have to just one opinion. gonk
I'm too apathetic to really care that much.. :0 (Somehow. That doesn't work.)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:23 pm


First off: Whoa, I have never noticed that on Kyo's arms. Ever O.O;

Alot of people do the crazy stuff their idols do, I belive that it's this girls choice. She may be a Jrock fan, but some Jrock fans are pretty screwed up *points to self* So, I can see how someone would want to do that to themselves if they saw their favorite Jrocker like that. Okay, that made no sense, but I hoenstly believe that it's her choice, wether she got it from Kyo or not. *shrugs* I don't care...

O Blue Sky Complex


xmkatx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:27 pm


Kaoru Valentine
First off: Whoa, I have never noticed that on Kyo's arms. Ever O.O;


eek Well, at least you know he does it on his chest.


Japanese people are so cool.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:45 pm


He's gradutated to razors, according to most recent English live reports I've read. I guess that was lost in the massive transfer of stuff off BBR.

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:50 pm


OMGZ!!1111shift+1!!!

Have any of you read: "Breeds There a Man ... ?"

It explains ALL of those self mutilational + suicidal people. ALL of them. Because everything written in science fiction is true, so there! @_@
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:54 pm


Tsukasaa
OMGZ!!1111shift+1!!!

Have any of you read: "Breeds There a Man ... ?"

It explains ALL of those self mutilational + suicidal people. ALL of them. Because everything written in science fiction is true, so there! @_@


huh?

Yukimi


xmkatx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:04 pm


I prefer Kyo cutting himself on stage than seeing him stick his hand down his pants.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:32 pm


xmkatx
I prefer Kyo cutting himself on stage than seeing him stick his hand down his pants.


Are you kidding? That's hot! xd The Fukai live from 5 days blitz, where he was all cut happy on his chest and arms. I loved that live ^^

O Blue Sky Complex


Brenli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:01 am


xmkatx
I prefer Kyo cutting himself on stage than seeing him stick his hand down his pants.


Yeah, I agree with Kaoru Valentine... Admittedly I'd much rather see him rub his crotch than cut himself...

Sometimes the masochistic mannerisms he does are entertaining to watch while they happen... but in the end, I hate the scars.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:05 am


I'd rather watch him sing, than any retarded stage act.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Pyon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:07 am


Kaidan
I'd rather watch him sing, than any retarded stage act.


hmm.. Amen to that.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:08 am


i know nothing.
He's gradutated to razors, according to most recent English live reports I've read. I guess that was lost in the massive transfer of stuff off BBR.


according to whose?
YOU , you dork.
he was using a razor on day.... *thinks* 4?


i know everything

Crew


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:31 am


Pyon
Kaidan
I'd rather watch him sing, than any retarded stage act.


hmm.. Amen to that.


Well... yeah.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:21 am


personally, i believe that he cuts himself because the fans enjoy it. he wants to keep them pleased right? no one has yet protested or told him hey kyo dont you think you should stop doing that before you kill yourself, maybe. of coarse not because they either want to see more or they just dont care. what i want to know is what the others think of it...? ( others refurring to Die, Shinya, Toshiya and Kaoru )

chippbogard


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:23 am


I don't think he does it because his fans enjoy it. Well, that's just my opinion. I think he does it for shock value or to accentuate the 'pain' in his lyrics.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//