Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Ninja pick up lines! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever get someones number with ninja pick up lines?
  Hell yeah
  No...
  It was either that or the sword they said yes too...
View Results

DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:09 pm


It would be interesting to see a few of these being used in IRL situations. xd
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:56 pm


I use ninja lines all the time, I just give the eek look, and then dissappear. It has worked twice. It has failed twice x 987983452.

Chirijiraiden


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:11 pm


Chirijiraiden
I use ninja lines all the time, I just give the eek look, and then dissappear. It has worked twice. It has failed twice x 987983452.


You win some you lose some, I suppose!



And now that I think of it...ninja do not need dates! They are supposed to be covert! ninja
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:38 pm


DarkSerena
Chirijiraiden
I use ninja lines all the time, I just give the eek look, and then dissappear. It has worked twice. It has failed twice x 987983452.


You win some you lose some, I suppose!



And now that I think of it...ninja do not need dates! They are supposed to be covert! ninja


Who said anything about dating? ~.^

Chirijiraiden


KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:35 pm


"It occurs to me...we are both indeed sitting in a tree...but we are not K-I-S-S-I-N-G" rolleyes lol
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:14 pm


furry1337otaku
"It occurs to me...we are both indeed sitting in a tree...but we are not K-I-S-S-I-N-G" rolleyes lol


THAT IS THE BEST ONE EVAH! I'm going to have to try that sometime!

heart

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


Pride_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:43 pm


"Hah that kunai is nothing compared to what I have hidden"

"If you were a tree I'd hide inside of you <3"

-gigglesnort- I've returned after forever and ever of ages of never returning XD I know you all missed me~
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:21 pm


Pride_kun
"Hah that kunai is nothing compared to what I have hidden"

"If you were a tree I'd hide inside of you <3"

-gigglesnort- I've returned after forever and ever of ages of never returning XD I know you all missed me~


rofl

Chirijiraiden


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:21 pm


Pride_kun
"Hah that kunai is nothing compared to what I have hidden"

"If you were a tree I'd hide inside of you <3"

-gigglesnort- I've returned after forever and ever of ages of never returning XD I know you all missed me~


That's...kinda creepy. xp

And yes, we did miss you! ...At least I did! Welcome backies, Pride!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:30 am


I was dissapointed to find taht the first listed Hinja pick up lines were all from Askaninja.com But I found that homorous.

I also like all of the lines you ninjas are coming up with. Very tactic and *cough* discreet biggrin

BrokenLiberty


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:19 am


Pride_kun
"Hah that kunai is nothing compared to what I have hidden"

"If you were a tree I'd hide inside of you <3"

-gigglesnort- I've returned after forever and ever of ages of never returning XD I know you all missed me~


!!!


PRIDEH'!

-tackleglomphuggle!-

I misssssssssssssed yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! surprised
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:20 am


{m}'s line,

"I kill joo......... DEAD."






{m} doesn't pick up many people. sad

Semine
Vice Captain


~Dusty_Star~
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:36 pm


Semine
{m}'s line,

"I kill joo......... DEAD."






{m} doesn't pick up many people. sad


Haha...I will try to think of some to put here... domokun
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:47 pm


~Dusty_Star~
Semine
{m}'s line,

"I kill joo......... DEAD."






{m} doesn't pick up many people. sad


Haha...I will try to think of some to put here... domokun

.........-can't think of a response-...............................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
-runsaway-
-hides-

Semine
Vice Captain


~Dusty_Star~
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:17 pm


Semine
~Dusty_Star~
Semine
{m}'s line,

"I kill joo......... DEAD."






{m} doesn't pick up many people. sad


Haha...I will try to think of some to put here... domokun

.........-can't think of a response-...............................................
..............................................................................................
..............................................................................................
-runsaway-
-hides-


sweatdrop

Hmm, how about "Hey there hot stuff, I just learned this awesome Jutsu and was wondering if you would like to see it? wink "

And then, when you piqued their interest and lead them away to an enclosed empty field, you surprise 'em by...TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THEM!!

How to take advantage of them without getting hurt? Well...that's for another post. wink

Over and out. cool

-PooFs- ninja
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//