Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
Horible cds? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:08 pm


I either sell them or give them away.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:56 am


wow.. so many ways to get rid off cds.. i just sell em to a store...that way i get cash...and some cds that arent worth anything at all.. i do some damage.. cant remember wat i did to them but they some how manages to get damage

Sniff Meh Squid


Lauri-poo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 3:43 am


microwave em...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:48 am


i don't buy bad cd's cool

[danc]


[Tweak]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:10 am


Just leave them in my music collection so that I can "show off" all the music I have.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:40 pm


I make mobiles, posters, fancy cup holders and if i'm mad, i pile them up and smash em with a hammer xd

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Belluvia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:17 pm


they make pretty good coasters...jus like the burned ones that didn't come out right :-/
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:01 pm


Got it as a gift from my ex... Cradle Of Filth's Nymphetamine... Urgh... But I keep it just for her sake.

Contagious Cure


Thee Lucky Charms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:31 pm


sel them on Ebay
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:14 pm


[Tweak]
Just leave them in my music collection so that I can "show off" all the music I have.

allisono340


Rivkah Winter

Friendly Friend

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:48 pm


Sell 'em. <3
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:31 am


Use them as a frisbee xp Nah, give'em away to people who do like them or sell them. Usually sell them.

Contagious Cure


owhatshername

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:00 pm


they are pretty good for target practice with guns but microwaving them is fun too and you can brake them into little pieces for stress releife and if you are feeling crafty then decorate something with the little peices
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:34 am


put them at the bottom of my cd rack

its got like one space left in it so when i buy a new cd i knock it off and either it goes in the back of the wardrobe or i give it to someone

holy#9


[[This Modern Love]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:30 pm


I sell them.
Which is stupid because,
they're so bad they should not continue circulating & I'm sad when I hear that people like them.
Ish.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//