Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
Giles or Wes? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would win in a fight.
Rupert Giles
48%
 48%  [ 25 ]
Wesley[season 5 of Angel]
25%
 25%  [ 13 ]
Wesley[season 3 of Buffy]
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Ripper
25%
 25%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 52


ittybittypeanut

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:31 am


I think Giles would win because he has all the moves and knowledge, where as Wesley is more knowledge than moves. Soz but I don't think Ripper would have a chance.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:57 pm


Giles. Of course Giles would win. He is like wiser than wise. And wes is just argh. I hate wes.

Cheap Hit


Chemicat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:19 pm


Ripper. whee

NO CONTEST!

Wes is a wuss.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:40 pm


Truthfully I am not totally sure....if it were between Giles and Season 5 (Angel) Wes, I think Wes might win since he changed drastically from the wuss he was in season 3 of Buffy. If the Ripper were lose then any season Wesley would lose hands down. The Ripper is a force to be reconned with. The Ripper is one bad a**.

MoonTenshi23

4,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

tiggycat8

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:39 pm


Giles is the one who is far sexier mostly when he sang behind blue eyes it was just fab.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:56 pm


Idk I guess Giles. He's sweet nd all that. wesley is kind of wus...

chynadoll1987
Crew


kat_kitty111

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:04 am


Wes of course! He's so cute with all his gadgets! He could make it into Wolfram and Hart's file room without being caught! Giles could be watching gem of Amarra for hours after he relises that Wesleys already taken it!
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:16 pm


Giles would win hands down. 3nodding

DestructoGrrrl


Morphine Cloud

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:24 pm


Giles is the s**t. He'd always be my #1 choice. ninja
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:51 am


I have to go with Giles. I just love him (Wes is good too, though). I even have pictures of G all over my school planner; my friends, who watch Buffy (and even those who don't), think I'm psyco for liking someone so, well...old. But you HAVE to love Giles. It's impossible not to! cool

Plus, Giles may not be physically stronger than Wes (since he's not exactly in the prime of his youth), but he does have more knowledge of, say, strategies, and weapons which could help him out.

SpiritKeeper


marshjazz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:39 pm


I liked Giles better. He has alot of knowledge and all that.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:16 pm


I would have to say Giles becuase he was the closet thing to a father that buffy ever had. Plus although he was old.. at the end he kick some serious butt!

Buffy_Anne_Summers77


AngelsSpike

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:19 pm


Giles is awesome and all...but Wes in Season 5 of Angel would definitely win. The Wesley we knew in Season 3 of Buffy would have cried in pain against Giles, but Season 5 Wes would kick some serious butt! He's learned a lot about fighting. Plus-being tortured by Faith toughened him up a little I believe.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:10 pm


Meh, I think over half these statements are biased opinions...but then again, they ARE opinions...I'd have to say Season 5 Wesley. I'm pretty sure many ofthe people in here saying Giles haven't seen Season 5 of Angel or ANY Angel, but if you DO watch Angel, you'll see Wesley develop into one of the deepest, strongest, most intresting characters. Wesley becomes cut throat...he kills his "father", which was really an android but he would've done it even if it reallly HAD been his father. Wesley is tortured, then is fired, then has his throat slit, then his memories erased, then he becomes obsessive over Illyria...I mean the guy pretty much goes insane by the end of Angel which makes him the winner in my book. I know Ripper is badass and all, but Giles put Ripper behind him a long time ago...

Irvine Gray


chynadoll1987
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:06 am


Remember in Band Candy. Giles was tough then. He could kick a**. But as it stands I think the two would end up in a cat fight.
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//