Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
Official Trigun Topic Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:10 am


Orr
Does anyone else dislike the dubbed voices of the characters? It might just be because I first saw the series subtitled, but I can't stand the voices of teh english series. To me, Vash sounds to feminine, Millie's voice isn't high enough, and Wolfwood's voice isn't low enough. sweatdrop


I got nothin' against the dub voices. Maybe that's 'cause I watched it in dub version first, though...(my big bro ish lazy, and dislikes reading subtitles. xp )

Speaking of the dub voice actors, I noticed that Trigun and Cowboy BeBop have several voice actors in common. I just noticed this last night, 'cause Zachary B. was makin' me watch the first Cowboy BeBop DVD for the first time. ...Anyway, in the second episode, I noticed that the slutty chick on the bounty hunter channel has Millie's voice, the bad guy they were chasing (The big tall guy with the fro. I don't remember his name.) has the same voice as Descartes from the first episode of Trigun, and the guy driving the truck that was chasing the dog has Wolfwood's voice.

Forgive me for noticing. I just recognize voices better than faces. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:30 am


yeah i dont have any thing against the dub voices because thats all ive seen it in

MulesAreFunn
Crew


MulesAreFunn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:52 am


whos every ones favorite character inthe show it can even be the random cat
question
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:17 am


Samurai X of Mirkwood
whos every ones favorite character inthe show it can even be the random cat
question


My favorite character is Meryl.

Beharkei


Beharkei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:22 am


Orr
Does anyone else dislike the dubbed voices of the characters? It might just be because I first saw the series subtitled, but I can't stand the voices of teh english series. To me, Vash sounds to feminine, Millie's voice isn't high enough, and Wolfwood's voice isn't low enough. sweatdrop


The voices are not too bad, but I do agree on the Vash,Millie, and, wolfwood voice opinions. smile
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:22 am


Samurai X of Mirkwood
whos every ones favorite character inthe show it can even be the random cat
question


Vash....I'm not very original whee

Acies


MulesAreFunn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:26 am


really meryl shes funny and smart and tall
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:27 am


Samurai X of Mirkwood
really meryl shes funny and smart and tall


yep! exactly. 3nodding

Beharkei


MulesAreFunn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:50 am


yeah who likes vashs hair style raise ur hand.
hand
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 11:51 am


Samurai X of Mirkwood
yeah who likes vashs hair style raise ur hand.
hand



::raises my hand:: vash's hair rocks my socks. surprised heart

Acies


Beharkei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:06 pm


Orr
Samurai X of Mirkwood
yeah who likes vashs hair style raise ur hand.
hand



::raises my hand:: vash's hair rocks my socks. surprised heart


raises hand whee
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:23 pm


yeah thats right put ur hands up
hahahahahahahaha
vashs hair is the best

MulesAreFunn
Crew


Beharkei

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:38 pm


(bows to vash hair statue)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:44 pm


whos the guy that is knives apprentice???

MulesAreFunn
Crew


MulesAreFunn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 12:56 pm


question
Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//