Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The RoyAi Guild
Was she kidding?! (OVA spoilers) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milchstrasse

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:49 pm


Chibi Ultimate Gluttony-- something are never meant to be cute. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:38 am


[teh otaku]
Chibi Ultimate Gluttony-- something are never meant to be cute. gonk

Well, you have to admit, it was cuter than he actually was in the movie. (I would have said series there, but he was kinda cute in the series. Or was that just me?)

Kiniau


Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:43 pm


Kiniau
[teh otaku]
Chibi Ultimate Gluttony-- something are never meant to be cute. gonk

Well, you have to admit, it was cuter than he actually was in the movie. (I would have said series there, but he was kinda cute in the series. Or was that just me?)


No it's not just you he was really cute in the series... 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:07 am


Anime!Gluttony is adorable.
I nicknamed him my Glutty-kins. :3
Movie!Gluttony freaked me out. Too many... heads and arms and whatnot.
OVA!Gluttony was pretty cute, though. Just the thought of chibi-tizing something so strange as Ultimate Gluttony is weird. xD
....
I want a chibi Gluttony plushie! Dx

milchstrasse

Aged Cat


Chibibotan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:51 pm


I have never seen any Sins plushies...they need some!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:46 am


I want and Envy plushie! And a Wrath plushie! Dx

milchstrasse

Aged Cat


[Ryoki]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:09 pm


Agreed! We need Envy and Wrath plushies... Although I'd be afraid for the Wrath plushie's life in my house... XD I've been turning to the Sin's side.... But I'm still a Royai lover... And BRADLEY IS GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING!!! Sorry, I don't know which Wrath you were talking about. I'm talking about the Manga one. I like Royai.. I swear chapter 60 is Royai! <3 >.< XD
About the Chibi OVA, don't take any of it seriously... XD
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:41 pm


I would want an Envy plushie!! And of course chp. 60 was Royai! They've like all been royai since... sweatdrop

Chibibotan


milchstrasse

Aged Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:19 am


I mean Anime!Wrath. xD


Can someone give me the link to Chapter 60? Readmanga doesn't have t yet, and ZOMG Fruit Tree Alchemists doesn't work on my computer. ;-;
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:07 pm


It doesn't?

Hmm...well maybe this will work...

http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/chapter60.msnw

There you go <3

Chibibotan


XoGlamXo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:26 pm


Nah, I think the chibi ova was just for laughs, after the somewhat serious tone of the money stare
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:16 pm


Chibibotan
It doesn't?

Hmm...well maybe this will work...

http://groups.msn.com/FullMetalAlchemist/chapter60.msnw

There you go <3


This site doesn't work anymore so don't try it... sweatdrop

Chibibotan


Suuruna

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:02 pm


roy and riza are forever. weather they like it or not.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:36 pm


A) it was the anime B) it was probably just a joke. I'm not much for the anime unless it comes out before the manga or follows it well.

Invisible-chan


Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:17 pm


For the sake of all that is RoyAi, please let it be a joke! gonk
Reply
The RoyAi Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//