Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Politicians of Gaia
Incompetent Massachusetts Judge Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Jessica's Law good?
  yes
  no
View Results

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:15 pm


Freedom Fire
agrab0ekim
liz_bliz
blue_odessy
Winter Amastacia
Personally I don't see any real discussion here. I think both conservatives and liberals and all those in-between will agree that ***** should be punished brutally.
I for one definitely think that they should be put in for 25 years or more. Though, I agree with dartalian that the law should definitely be specific to as to who it prosecutes. I do not know the specifics about the law, i'll have to look it up later.

You'd be surprised at some people's opinion on this...
It's sometimes really sad sweatdrop
so it's sad that I think we shouldn't blanket punish and then execute all servarities of sexual crimes? We should just punish the peeping tom the same as the serial rapist/murderer?


that is why we have this thing called the 14th amendment... to keep us from doing that...

do you think that someone who steals a car and someone who steals a slice of bread deserve the same punishment?


I agree here. The punishment should be determined based on how severe the crime was. I am all for punishing sex offenders, but maybe the blanket statement approach isn't such a good idea.


NECRO POSTING
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:04 pm


I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the thread was so old. I suppose I should not have assumed that just because it was still on the first page, it was still alive.

Freedom Fire


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:07 pm


Freedom Fire
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the thread was so old. I suppose I should not have assumed that just because it was still on the first page, it was still alive.


we are slow in this guild
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:07 pm


agrab0ekim
Freedom Fire
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that the thread was so old. I suppose I should not have assumed that just because it was still on the first page, it was still alive.


we are slow in this guild


I just figured that out.

Freedom Fire

Reply
The Politicians of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//