Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild
Buffy Whipped Spike Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chynadoll1987
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:06 pm


its hard to say really. I think Buffy whipped every guy she was with in a small way. Except for that guy she had the one night stand with at college.... (he dumped her i think. he had black hair)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:55 pm


chynadoll1987
its hard to say really. I think Buffy whipped every guy she was with in a small way. Except for that guy she had the one night stand with at college.... (he dumped her i think. he had black hair)


Parker..

EnglishIrishScottishMutt


czandra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:57 pm


i think dru-whipped spike was cool...read the spike and dru comic...you'll see why...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:24 pm


Tamahome Starlite
bloodlustvampire
Tamahome Starlite
bloodlustvampire
to respond to the confusion of the sire, dru tasted spike, but it was angel's blood that made spike a vamp, it said so somewhere in the series i dont kno where, but i remember it, and there is no evedance of angel being rude and arrogant as a human, only dunk a lot, Angelus was just a badass, as was Spike, they would personify they're human side more when they had they're soul, otherwise it's just a demon which has the memories of the human it inhabits


Ok, you need to watch more of Angel and Buffy then. When they show Angels flash backs, you can damn near smell the arrogance and rudeness of him. As for your thoughts on the demon, just inhibiting the human body, explain how Spike fell for Buffy? Or how he wepts for Dru? It wasnt just a demon, there was obviously some of his humanity left in him. Or like I said when his demon half took over, it personified his human side.



ok i agree that the demon personifies his human side, but not as much as his soul does, that's all i was saying, and i havent seen all the angel epesodes like i have the buffy ones, so maby he was rude and arrogant, but with his soul he's not rude or arrogant anymore, i suppose it would be from all the brooding, and stuff, but i still dont think that the demon half personifies humanity all that much, yea spike fell in love with buffy, but he wasnt writing poetry about her like william would, he tried to rape her... see my point


Ok im with you on this. The soul will out do any demon in the personifing. And I am so glad Spike didint write poetry for Buffy. That just would have been wrong.



lol, wrong in so many ways bro

bloodlustvampire


EnglishIrishScottishMutt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:25 pm


bloodlustvampire
Tamahome Starlite
bloodlustvampire
Tamahome Starlite
bloodlustvampire
to respond to the confusion of the sire, dru tasted spike, but it was angel's blood that made spike a vamp, it said so somewhere in the series i dont kno where, but i remember it, and there is no evedance of angel being rude and arrogant as a human, only dunk a lot, Angelus was just a badass, as was Spike, they would personify they're human side more when they had they're soul, otherwise it's just a demon which has the memories of the human it inhabits


Ok, you need to watch more of Angel and Buffy then. When they show Angels flash backs, you can damn near smell the arrogance and rudeness of him. As for your thoughts on the demon, just inhibiting the human body, explain how Spike fell for Buffy? Or how he wepts for Dru? It wasnt just a demon, there was obviously some of his humanity left in him. Or like I said when his demon half took over, it personified his human side.



ok i agree that the demon personifies his human side, but not as much as his soul does, that's all i was saying, and i havent seen all the angel epesodes like i have the buffy ones, so maby he was rude and arrogant, but with his soul he's not rude or arrogant anymore, i suppose it would be from all the brooding, and stuff, but i still dont think that the demon half personifies humanity all that much, yea spike fell in love with buffy, but he wasnt writing poetry about her like william would, he tried to rape her... see my point


Ok im with you on this. The soul will out do any demon in the personifing. And I am so glad Spike didint write poetry for Buffy. That just would have been wrong.



lol, wrong in so many ways bro


Imagine him calling Buffy somewhat efulgent.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 am


mystic_passion_fruit
I liked Spike when he was bad and when he was Buffy-whipped. That could also be partial to the fact that I think he's the hottest person ever, but yeah anyways. I'm not sure about the whole soul thing. They definitly made it seem like he wanted the chip out and not his soul, but I think the shamman(sp) gave him what he truely wanted, like his deepest desire or something. I haven't seen all of season 7, I haven't ever seen most of it, but from the gist of it, I think deep down he wanted it back to be more like Angel or something. And when he raped her after she kicked him or whatever he looked like horrified at what he'd done. And since I hate that part and can't watch it again, I can't go back and check on what I just said. Sorry if none of that made sense.


I rewatched part of the end of series 6 - Spike was horrified by what he had done to Buffy - he had a sense of morality before he got his soul back (he has a conversation with clem in his crypt afterwards, that shows he has appalled himself with his actions - but he never expressly says he wants them to remove the chip, just heavily hints at it!)

laiquendai


chynadoll1987
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 3:11 pm


Tamahome Starlite
chynadoll1987
its hard to say really. I think Buffy whipped every guy she was with in a small way. Except for that guy she had the one night stand with at college.... (he dumped her i think. he had black hair)


Parker..


I remembered it after i already posted sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:20 pm


chynadoll1987
Tamahome Starlite
chynadoll1987
its hard to say really. I think Buffy whipped every guy she was with in a small way. Except for that guy she had the one night stand with at college.... (he dumped her i think. he had black hair)


Parker..


I remembered it after i already posted sweatdrop


God he was a d**k. I wanted Adam, to kill him.

EnglishIrishScottishMutt


Satans Sweetest Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:28 pm


Tamahome Starlite
chynadoll1987
Tamahome Starlite
chynadoll1987
its hard to say really. I think Buffy whipped every guy she was with in a small way. Except for that guy she had the one night stand with at college.... (he dumped her i think. he had black hair)


Parker..


I remembered it after i already posted sweatdrop


God he was a d**k. I wanted Adam, to kill him.


*twitch* Parker...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:27 am


laiquendai
mystic_passion_fruit
I liked Spike when he was bad and when he was Buffy-whipped. That could also be partial to the fact that I think he's the hottest person ever, but yeah anyways. I'm not sure about the whole soul thing. They definitly made it seem like he wanted the chip out and not his soul, but I think the shamman(sp) gave him what he truely wanted, like his deepest desire or something. I haven't seen all of season 7, I haven't ever seen most of it, but from the gist of it, I think deep down he wanted it back to be more like Angel or something. And when he raped her after she kicked him or whatever he looked like horrified at what he'd done. And since I hate that part and can't watch it again, I can't go back and check on what I just said. Sorry if none of that made sense.


I rewatched part of the end of series 6 - Spike was horrified by what he had done to Buffy - he had a sense of morality before he got his soul back (he has a conversation with clem in his crypt afterwards, that shows he has appalled himself with his actions - but he never expressly says he wants them to remove the chip, just heavily hints at it!)
thats true Spike was horrified and I think that he went to get his soul not to get his chip removed also I think that he wanted his soul to be more like angel because spike knew that deep down buffy still loved angel (as we somewhat see in the seires finale when she talks about her being cookie dough and shes not done baking) so Spike thought that he could get his soul back and he thought that that would make buffy love him (which by the end of the seires we see that she does have deeper feelings for him if its loive or not we never really know cause she says she does but spike says "no you don't, but thanks for sayin' it")

BuffySummers666


Darlana Blackwater
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:37 pm


As intresting as that theory is BuffyRox...I seem to remember Spike going on and on about how he was going to kill Buffy before he got his soul back. I mean, he was so mad at her, that's why he wanted the chip out. I think he was pretty shell shocked when he got his soul. And i suppose he just kinda...lost his desire to shoot Buffy with a shot gun?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:32 pm


Darlana Blackwater
As intresting as that theory is BuffyRox...I seem to remember Spike going on and on about how he was going to kill Buffy before he got his soul back. I mean, he was so mad at her, that's why he wanted the chip out. I think he was pretty shell shocked when he got his soul. And i suppose he just kinda...lost his desire to shoot Buffy with a shot gun?


Or something @_@

Bryn McCardell
Crew


W.Rosenberg

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 12:07 pm


I liked spike better when he was dru whipped though... he was bad then too... for the most part and i think that made it a whole lot better...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:51 pm


I don't think he got annoyed so much or brooded as much like well he had his struggles but he did it for buffy because he loved her it was an obsession he even Staked his Sire!! I think that he was wipped though..still he was a good whipped...a very nicly muscular body type whipped...

xxiceprincessxxx1


Talim23260

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 4:47 pm


Have you ever notice they kick each others a** and then have sex after wards?
Reply
The Buffyverse. A Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//