Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragonball GT
super saiyan 6? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

creepy?
yeah, but interesting.
44%
 44%  [ 11 ]
no, not creepy.
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 25


earthkai

Greedy Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:17 am


AF seem's like it would be kinda interesting but it would annoying after awhile scream
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:33 pm


There is no AF!!!!

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

pnoyballer_423

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:24 pm


i bet its ss4.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:32 pm


pnoyballer_423
i bet its ss4.
The pic? It's not. It's SSJ3.

SSJ4 has eyebrows.

Kamikalo


Gh0st B3N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:34 am


its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 6:58 am


tis... ok weird but cool ... tis ok

Shadowfire2009


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:10 pm


Gh0st B3N
its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
Oh the wonderful and amazing things you can do with Photoshop. 3nodding I once edited a picture and made it look like I shook hands with the Pope.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:25 am


SYFFER
Gh0st B3N
its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
Oh the wonderful and amazing things you can do with Photoshop. 3nodding I once edited a picture and made it look like I shook hands with the Pope.

nice eek
why dont you place it here.
i am curius to see you and the pop shake hands whee

Gh0st B3N


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:23 am


Gh0st B3N
SYFFER
Gh0st B3N
its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
Oh the wonderful and amazing things you can do with Photoshop. 3nodding I once edited a picture and made it look like I shook hands with the Pope.

nice eek
why dont you place it here.
i am curius to see you and the pop shake hands whee

That can be done in the DB AF picture thread.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:59 am


even though that ss.6 is not real, but that picture looks so cool. twisted

neo-kingacuma


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:19 pm


neo-kingacuma
even though that ss.6 is not real, but that picture looks so cool. twisted
I kinda think it looks like crap. xp
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:24 pm


Its ugly! gonk talk2hand

Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

TidusJr

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:43 pm


Saiyan X
Its ugly! gonk talk2hand

Quite. xp
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:25 am


Gh0st B3N
SYFFER
Gh0st B3N
its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
Oh the wonderful and amazing things you can do with Photoshop. 3nodding I once edited a picture and made it look like I shook hands with the Pope.

nice eek
why dont you place it here.
i am curius to see you and the pop shake hands whee
Heh I woudl if I could find it. You see I have and edit alot of pictures. The problem is I usually name them in numbers which gets a big trivky after a few thousand pics sweatdrop

SYFFER
Captain


TidusJr

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:43 pm


SYFFER
Gh0st B3N
SYFFER
Gh0st B3N
its just SSJ3 Goku,
edited whit photo shop.
its a fake!!!!!! sweatdrop
Oh the wonderful and amazing things you can do with Photoshop. 3nodding I once edited a picture and made it look like I shook hands with the Pope.

nice eek
why dont you place it here.
i am curius to see you and the pop shake hands whee
Heh I woudl if I could find it. You see I have and edit alot of pictures. The problem is I usually name them in numbers which gets a big trivky after a few thousand pics sweatdrop

Holy smokes...
Reply
Dragonball GT

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//