Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
What is your favorite time frame of music and why? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which years did you like the best?
Classical (1600-1800?)
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
1900-1950
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1960's
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
1970's
16%
 16%  [ 10 ]
1980's
25%
 25%  [ 15 ]
1990's
11%
 11%  [ 7 ]
2000's
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
I dont care dawg.. its all great
30%
 30%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 60


kenthan

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:37 pm


i love all kind of music .. from medieval music to rock and pop ^^
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:40 pm


I think the stone age, since even I, with my total non existant instrumental qualities, are good enough to make a rithm by smashing a bat against a tree 3nodding

Mr. Maniac


Cosey Kosecki

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:56 pm


70's and 80's. I listen to a lot of bands from those periods that had a sound unlike what was popular at the time.
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 10:40 pm


I love most music, but the woodstock era music that was one in itself, man was it wicked cool

frydii


Fuzzy_Mc_cuddlz

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 5:21 pm


1960-1970. Groovay babay! gonk heart
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:10 pm


I will always love the 90s, especially 90s dance music. All I did was listen to music when I was between the ages of 1 and 11 and, even if that's young, I remember those songs so well and get all jittery when I hear 'em again.

Kodenzbogen


Psychedelic Potato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:05 am


1960's through 1970's.
It's pretty much the only stuff I listen to. It's wonderful.
It's the era I belong in. xD <3
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:44 am


I heart the 80s! I also like the rolling stones, led zepplin, and blondie. 80's and 90's are awesome genres! 90s I believe was the beginning of techno/dance music, which I love! biggrin

swissfishwish1


Lauri-poo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:36 am


my new thought on this is definitely the 30s and 40s when all the jazz started...dunno why but im gettin addicted to old jazz music...like billie holiday and ella fitzgerald and dean martin and all the rest...ya gotta love em!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:02 pm


I like music from the 90's...it's one of my favorite time periods of music. smile

ShortSunnyDays


Rotkehlchen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:52 pm


I don't have a favorite music time frame, because I love ALL of it! whee
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:16 pm


Although I like music from all decades, I have to say that the 80s are my favourite. I love new wave, post punk, hardcore punk, industrial (yes friends, the beginings of industrial came out then.), and even the r&b and pop music was enjoyable in that time. What I wouldn't give to be wearing fishnets and have aqua net hair in the 80s! xp heart

PrettyInPunk85


Happyairhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:17 am


It's really hard to choose the best era of music since every time period has something great to offer, in my opinion. If I really had to pick one time where music was at it's all time best, I would have to say the classical era because of the music's complexity. Back then you couldn't just have five people in a band trying to put on a show, you had to have hundreds of different musicians practice a song for months in order to play a perfect concert.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:31 pm


Foxy5000
I heart the 90's!!! I miss them so much I cry sometimes. Thats when music was as good as it will ever get!!!

yea i totaly agree the smashing pumpkins, soundgarden, pearljam, it ALL ROCKED i only wish music was as good as it was then *sigh* if u look in my CD collection nothing except some radiohead is dated after 1998 lol

billycorganschic


[Micro Cuts]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:38 pm


All my favourite bands and artists are from different decades but I think that the 80's was the best decade for music. There were so many great bands in the 80's.
The 70's was also a brilliant decade for music.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//