Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
The Return of our Hero! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you really believe Johnny K. was alive all this time?
  Yes! I knew that he had to be alive.
  Well... I was a little worried for awhile there.
  No. I swore that he was a goner!
  Mmm... Gold.
View Results

ToonMistress

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:10 am


Well I hadn't known that Gambino had returned as I now have a full time job to deal with. Canadians will know the term, "Tim Horton's" It may confuse others. burning_eyes I apologize for not being around lately because of this foul job of mine.

*lunges and clings to Gambino's cape* I luuuuve you! You can't leave me! You're the only friend I have in the world!

*everything goes quiet and sees people in the guild watching him* Uhhh..... *makes a cute animal noise then hisses and runs away*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:42 pm


Ryu needs a Banner!!! pm me if anyone can get me one.

`Ryu`

O.G. Elder

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//