Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Creatures Guild Main Forum
Mailing List - Post here to be on mailing list Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parite

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:52 pm



Check.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:59 am


i'm already on the list and i didn't even have to ask...yay! rofl

trohan21


TeaFlower565

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:25 am


I posted.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:48 pm


Please put me on the mailing list.

Emphius the Heart Eater


chocomogette
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:04 pm


can i be on the mailing list? i'm a chocobo....
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:14 pm


oh and you can always set up a friends submission to Zero, you don't have to wait for him to put you on xd he is a bit lazy that way sometimes.. *shakes Zerodomo* GET TO WORK YOU SLACKER!!!! scream

Eiryn Fox
Captain


Emphius the Heart Eater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:57 am


I wan't to be on the mailing list. I also heard I have to say I want to be in the team games here. I am in team chocobo.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:24 am


BladeMaster9999
I wan't to be on the mailing list. I also heard I have to say I want to be in the team games here. I am in team chocobo.
eek umm.. you have to ask to be in a team first - in one of the team threads! so go join a team!! then you can automatically play any of the team games

ZeroDomo


Flippet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:27 am


ZeroDomo
BladeMaster9999
I wan't to be on the mailing list. I also heard I have to say I want to be in the team games here. I am in team chocobo.
eek umm.. you have to ask to be in a team first - in one of the team threads! so go join a team!! then you can automatically play any of the team games
he IS a part of our team smile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:30 am


so he can go and play the games now.. Im sure he is happy.. I never get to play the games..

ZeroDomo


chocomogette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 pm


oh zero, wanna play a game? heart 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:48 pm


add me please....

demonloverkykyo
Crew


papercut demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:53 pm


put me up there tooooo! domokun domo says: arg arg arg
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:39 am


mailing list updated..

ZeroDomo


Camouflage15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:03 pm


cool am I on it
Reply
The Final Fantasy Creatures Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//