Welcome to Gaia! ::

👑The Kingpins👑

Back to Guilds

Only Se7n Exist. 

Tags: Sevn, Kings, Gilded, Sevntus, Donate 

Reply 👑The Kingpins👑
Guild Chatroom --Perma Thread-- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UG dude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:45 pm


twisted evil cry razz mad biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol emo wahmbulance dramallama cheese_whine burning_eyes talk2hand pirate rofl 4laugh ninja mrgreen neutral arrow idea question exclaim rolleyes
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:10 pm


Unassuming Local Guy

So i just now saw your signature LOL, what do you have against ducks? User Image

Pet Senpai

Fluffy Kitten

10,125 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Savoir-faire Eloquence

Sparkly Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:37 pm


Pet Senpai

I have survived black friday! My legs hate from from 12 hr shift & biking, but hey money.
How is everyone else fairing these holidays? User Image


I only did some online shopping for Black Friday whee
my fingers are crossed for Cyber Monday too!
But overall had a nice Thanksgiving spending time with my family.
Minus my cranky 2 year old nephew who needed (but didn't receive) a good spanking to behave himself xd
...I was spanked as a kid and I support it lol

biking as in recreational activity, or spin class/spin instructor?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:39 pm


Pet Senpai
Unassuming Local Guy

So i just now saw your signature LOL, what do you have against ducks? User Image


Oh nothin' lmao it's just a quote from squidbillies :B

UG dude


Pet Senpai

Fluffy Kitten

10,125 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:53 pm


Unassuming Local Guy

Oh, I see, I never liked that show, I found it to be dumb, and I'd rather have like cowboy bebop or animes around then XD

Savoir-faire Eloquence

I didnt do any shopping, I work retail, and biking as in, my way to and from work, as my means of transportation so I'd guess recreational? hah. My Uncle's child is a sweetie unlike her parents so its the reverse for me as far as who should be getting spanking on thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:21 pm


.

UG dude


Pet Senpai

Fluffy Kitten

10,125 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:44 pm


Unassuming Local Guy

Lawl didn't see this right away cause wasn't quoted, but yeah I couldn't watch it, but i mean everyone has different tastes.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:48 pm


ninja

Syndele
Vice Captain

Vicious Wife


UG dude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:56 pm


Pet Senpai
Unassuming Local Guy

Lawl didn't see this right away cause wasn't quoted, but yeah I couldn't watch it, but i mean everyone has different tastes.
I suppose so! Hahahaha, but then again Spike Spiegel is one of my idols. :O
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:56 pm


Pet Senpai


ah! wasn't sure if you were a glutton for punishment via working all day and torturing yourself with a workout (intentionally)
I would be terrified to bike to work, being hit by a car (or bike as a pedestrian) always terrified me sweatdrop
lol @ your uncle. I feel the same way about my uncle!

Savoir-faire Eloquence

Sparkly Loiterer


UG dude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:57 pm


Syndele
ninja


Did Biske tell you what needed to be said? :B
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:12 pm



Savoir-faire Eloquence

No im not LOL, but its weirdly quiet in the morning, usually its safe but today it was spooky, and stuff.

Pet Senpai

Fluffy Kitten

10,125 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Savoir-faire Eloquence

Sparkly Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:00 pm


Pet Senpai

Savoir-faire Eloquence

No im not LOL, but its weirdly quiet in the morning, usually its safe but today it was spooky, and stuff.


Ah, that makes sense. I'm glad you don't have to deal with hectic traffic on a bike!
spooky quiet? *shivers* sounds eerie!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:58 pm


ninja

UG dude


UG dude

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm


ninja
Reply
👑The Kingpins👑

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//