Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fun Stuffs! Yay!
Choose! (Yes, the great game! =O) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubbling_Stream
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:51 pm


Stuffed Llama. I love stuffed animals! heart

Oxymorons or Riddles?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:34 am


Riddles. Oxymorons just remind me of a really bad joke my dad made that totally provoked me.
Highlighters or ballpoint pens?

La Violetta
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:23 pm


Pens! I love to write in pen..I dunno why. It's some creepy thing.

Nail clippers or hair brushes?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:47 pm


Both! I'm obsessed with both!
Coffee or tea?

La Violetta
Vice Captain


collapsiblbunny
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:23 pm


Hmmmmmmm, well, I like coffe flavored things obsessively, but I guess I like tea more than coffee.

Cold hands or Cold feet?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:02 am


Oo... tough... I usually have both, though, so... cold feet, I guess, 'cause my feet are tough and they can handle a lot.

La Violetta
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:48 pm


Uhm...I need things to choose from! =O
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:36 pm


Ack! I always forget! Sorry!
Obsession or veggie fried rice? (RANDOM! W00T!)

La Violetta
Vice Captain


Bubbling_Stream
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:11 am


Veggie-Fried Rice! I wish I had some now.....Hungry......

Highlighter, or a comb!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:09 pm


Highlighter. My hair isn't combable.
Flash drive or floppy disk?

La Violetta
Vice Captain


hiding under beds
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:49 pm


flash drive. (my mother the collage tech teacher has about 10 (not overexagerating. we have about 18 comp. in my house and not ONE of them is mine!)(only 3 of them are PCs. the rest are mostly G5 and OSXs.))
false hope or no hope?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:00 pm


False hope. At least it'd be hope.
Cows or lemurs?

La Violetta
Vice Captain


hiding under beds
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:38 pm


cows!!!!
elliot's song:
i am cow
i am cow
hear me moo
moo moo moo!
i wiegh twice as much as you
and i look good on a barbeque! (sry vi! not my song.)
yogurt cream cheese milk and butter
come from liquids in my utter
i am cow
i am cow
hear me moo
moo moo moo!
in the fields i eat grass
melathane(sp?) gass comes out my @$$
i am cow
i am cow
hear me moo
moo moo moo!!!

pancakes or waffles with vanilla ice cream? (tis very good.)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:44 pm


AAAH NUUUU NOT THAT SONG!!!!!!!
Waffles with vanilla ice cream!
Bipolar or menopausal?

La Violetta
Vice Captain


hiding under beds
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:23 pm


?????...


ninja ninja whee xd
sweatdrop

no i am not playing with the smilies. it tells a small story about me spinning around on the blacktop @ school.

getting dizzy or spinning so much you can't spin anymore without falling over cuz you are so dizzy?(hint: the seccond one's more fun!)
3nodding
Reply
Fun Stuffs! Yay!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//