Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RP House

Back to Guilds

Where all your RP needs are met! 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, RPing, action 

Reply 1x1 RP's
//RP// -me and SD Paul Prospero- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:21 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Him and his big mouth. "Everything's fine. I'm perfectly healthy, work-induced stressed aside, and my book is coming along great. I'm already working on chapter four, and I just started a few days ago."
RarityMainSix
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:25 pm


User Image
"wow good work dude. Your working along to be able the fiish by the deadline. I just hope i can make you more popular then ever. I have big dreams for my authors. Hey could you send what you have done to me so i can start the process.."

SD Paul Prospero


SugaBon


immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:00 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ethan chuckled. Of course! He always finished in time for the deadline. Unless he got sick and couldn't work. "Big dreams, huh? Well, looks like you'll be picking up that end of the job then. I just do it because it's fun and I love it. But, sure. I'll send what I have so far over to you later. Probably before I go to bed." Ethan actually liked Lucas, even though the transfer had been so sudden it nearly gave him whiplash. "Just make sure you don't breath down my neck the closer the deadline gets. It'll get done, so you don't have to hound me."
RarityMainSix
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:16 pm


User Image
"I am glad I get to work with an author who likes what he does. No problem though, you can send it later," Lucas said with a smile. "Oh that? I might, but I will try not too. Do you want some more? I can get you some more and maybe...something sweet?"

SD Paul Prospero


SugaBon


immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:13 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ha. He figured. Well, it was fine, as long as it didn't get too bad. "No, it's fine. I have a small appetite, so this was enough stirfry. As for something sweet....What do you have in mind~?"
RarityMainSix
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:17 am


User ImageLucas just chuckled hearing how he said that. "I might brought something sweet with me. Let me check.." Lucas said going back into the kitchen to check the bags of the food he brought in. Coming back, with dish of cookies as he placed it on the table before sitting down. Taking one though, as he took a bite from it.


SD Paul Prospero


SugaBon


immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:09 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ethan chuckled as he took a cookie. "How long have you been working in the publishing business?"
RarityMainSix
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 pm


User Image
Hearing the.question as he just spoke. "me. Just shy of 2 years, mostly as that last author editor. Right im working on my blog in my spare time..i never thought i would but after i got internship while in college..i was hooked.."



SD Paul Prospero


SugaBon

Reply
1x1 RP's

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//