Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RP House

Back to Guilds

Where all your RP needs are met! 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, RPing, action 

Reply 1x1 and Group Search
1 x 1 Search: I can play Males and Females [Open] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 pm


Azrael_Demurstra
ShadowStream-chan
Azrael_Demurstra
ShadowStream-chan
Azrael_Demurstra
ShadowStream-chan
One Last idea is that a demon commander has his title stripped from him because he defied Satan's order, or more like couldn't kill an angel because of how strong she was. He ends up in the human world, disguised as a dog that is too... 'weird'. (A black and red dog), and how he is taken in by a human girl. Misadventures are required, but of course....can the Demon Commander keep his secret for long? Or does he have to owe it up to her eventually?


Curious with this one, who would play the demon and who would play the girl?


Well it all depends on you. In the original I would play the male because well you know...most female roleplayers want to play female. If YOU want to be the demon commander, then I'll be happy to take the female role as well. It is up to you.


I play male characters better so would prefer to be the Demon commander if that's not a problem smile


Nope, no problem at all! You want the story to be on Threads or PMs? And do you want to start it off or should I?


you can start off if you'd like, and I'd prefer PMs. They're easier for me to keep track of. I end up forgetting about thread rps because I'll read the notice then check a different notice first and by time I'm finished I forget I got the notice about the rp :/


Makes sense ok. [I thought I'd tell you though if you ever want your character to go on human form or use a little 'magic', be my guest. I just expect that now you are banished to live a life that has limited days and that you finally feel pain and hunger. otherwise you're free to do as you like]
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:56 am


ShadowStream-chan
If you can, please do add another character.


Okay... Maybe a police officer/detective (female or male) who they end up crossing paths with because of some kind of peculiar case? Ooo! Or maybe a ghost or something that becomes attached to one of your characters for some reason?

Alice Laine

Beloved Dabbler


ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 am


Alice Laine
ShadowStream-chan
If you can, please do add another character.


Okay... Maybe a police officer/detective (female or male) who they end up crossing paths with because of some kind of peculiar case? Ooo! Or maybe a ghost or something that becomes attached to one of your characters for some reason?


Female Detective: I kind of like that idea, as she and the 'team' will get a bit competitive or argue from time to time. Kind of like a Paranormal CSI show XD

Ghost: I can sort of see this, except I have a hard time with the pairing of ghost x human unless the 'ghost's' body is just in a coma and is on the verge of death.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:09 pm


ShadowStream-chan
Female Detective: I kind of like that idea, as she and the 'team' will get a bit competitive or argue from time to time. Kind of like a Paranormal CSI show XD

Ghost: I can sort of see this, except I have a hard time with the pairing of ghost x human unless the 'ghost's' body is just in a coma and is on the verge of death.


Haha. Exactly! I could see the detective getting fed up of them 'interfering in her investigations.' "This isn't child's play. Go get real jobs!" ; P

As for the ghost, I guess I didn't really see it developing into anything romantic... Just a friendship. However, I am kind of intrigued by the coma idea. Perhaps the ghost is reaching out to someone to help them with their unfinished business?

Alice Laine

Beloved Dabbler


ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:30 pm


Alice Laine
ShadowStream-chan
Female Detective: I kind of like that idea, as she and the 'team' will get a bit competitive or argue from time to time. Kind of like a Paranormal CSI show XD

Ghost: I can sort of see this, except I have a hard time with the pairing of ghost x human unless the 'ghost's' body is just in a coma and is on the verge of death.


Haha. Exactly! I could see the detective getting fed up of them 'interfering in her investigations.' "This isn't child's play. Go get real jobs!" ; P

As for the ghost, I guess I didn't really see it developing into anything romantic... Just a friendship. However, I am kind of intrigued by the coma idea. Perhaps the ghost is reaching out to someone to help them with their unfinished business?


Detective: Yeah, I like that idea now. And when the Paranormal team are FINALLY in her favor, I can imagine her and Zak [maybe Aaron] get some romantic feelings.

Ghost: I like that idea too, about the unfinished business. I can see the ghost going after Nick
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:41 pm


ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding

chai pudding

Merry Partier


ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:42 pm


Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:32 pm


ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!

chai pudding

Merry Partier


ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:08 pm


Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!


So I guess you want to be the female that is sent to the past, or be the one to help the person from the past who was sent to the future?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:48 am


ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!


So I guess you want to be the female that is sent to the past, or be the one to help the person from the past who was sent to the future?


I wouldn't mind helping the person sent to the future. c:

chai pudding

Merry Partier


Alice Laine

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:28 pm


ShadowStream-chan
Alice Laine

Haha. Exactly! I could see the detective getting fed up of them 'interfering in her investigations.' "This isn't child's play. Go get real jobs!" ; P

As for the ghost, I guess I didn't really see it developing into anything romantic... Just a friendship. However, I am kind of intrigued by the coma idea. Perhaps the ghost is reaching out to someone to help them with their unfinished business?


Detective: Yeah, I like that idea now. And when the Paranormal team are FINALLY in her favor, I can imagine her and Zak [maybe Aaron] get some romantic feelings.

Ghost: I like that idea too, about the unfinished business. I can see the ghost going after Nick


Detective: Sounds good. : ) One of those: hate / love situations. ; P

Ghost: Yes, that was what I imaged too. Maybe she is closer to his age?

**EDIT: The ghost could be a boy too. I just put 'she' without thinking. XD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:50 pm


Alice Laine
ShadowStream-chan
Alice Laine

Haha. Exactly! I could see the detective getting fed up of them 'interfering in her investigations.' "This isn't child's play. Go get real jobs!" ; P

As for the ghost, I guess I didn't really see it developing into anything romantic... Just a friendship. However, I am kind of intrigued by the coma idea. Perhaps the ghost is reaching out to someone to help them with their unfinished business?


Detective: Yeah, I like that idea now. And when the Paranormal team are FINALLY in her favor, I can imagine her and Zak [maybe Aaron] get some romantic feelings.

Ghost: I like that idea too, about the unfinished business. I can see the ghost going after Nick


Detective: Sounds good. : ) One of those: hate / love situations. ; P

Ghost: Yes, that was what I imaged too. Maybe she is closer to his age?

**EDIT: The ghost could be a boy too. I just put 'she' without thinking. XD


Oh yeah, boy is fine as well [Ghost], otherwise was there anything else that needed to be handled? Otherwise, do you want PM or Thread?

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:20 pm


Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


One of the ideas is that my character time-travels.....a few places come to mind: fuedal japan, pirate era, and medieval settings. Of course it can be the other way around, where the person from the past somehow gets to the future where my char. lives. it could be more fun. And in case you wanna play female, I wanna try to play as a Native American man from the Colonial era not understanding English nor the fact on the ways of the modern era.


I find this rather interesting and would love to pursue it if you're willing to start another RP with me? 3nodding


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!


So I guess you want to be the female that is sent to the past, or be the one to help the person from the past who was sent to the future?


I wouldn't mind helping the person sent to the future. c:


Man...it would've been perfect to use Mingan for this situation...but oh well. Lol. I don't want to use the typical medieval knight...too many people use that. Samurai would require a LOT of knowledge that would be hard. I almost want to make this fantasy-like just to help me. I am guessing you would like real pictures for this too?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:25 pm


ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!


So I guess you want to be the female that is sent to the past, or be the one to help the person from the past who was sent to the future?


I wouldn't mind helping the person sent to the future. c:


Man...it would've been perfect to use Mingan for this situation...but oh well. Lol. I don't want to use the typical medieval knight...too many people use that. Samurai would require a LOT of knowledge that would be hard. I almost want to make this fantasy-like just to help me. I am guessing you would like real pictures for this too?


Ha!he would've been perfect XD I'm down with fantasy, it'll be fun. As for pictures, I'm actually open to match whatever you want as long as it's not too cartoony. c:

chai pudding

Merry Partier


ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:48 pm


ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan
Literary Freak
ShadowStream-chan


Oh ok, I can imagine you wanna be the female? And I am sorry for not responding to the other. My family is preparing for 4th of July so we got a bit busy. I think I can respond again once it reaches the evening over here.

Yes female would be preferred! And don't worry about it, I totally get it!


So I guess you want to be the female that is sent to the past, or be the one to help the person from the past who was sent to the future?


I wouldn't mind helping the person sent to the future. c:


Man...it would've been perfect to use Mingan for this situation...but oh well. Lol. I don't want to use the typical medieval knight...too many people use that. Samurai would require a LOT of knowledge that would be hard. I almost want to make this fantasy-like just to help me. I am guessing you would like real pictures for this too?


So I am guessing anime is out of option? I do like those pictures. But of course we can try to do real pics, gives me a challenge. This really makes me wish I could use Mingan, but that's ok. I am thinking the [new] guy is Japanese (Ancient Japan) And I would say he is a Baku who is a demon capable of eating dreams and nightmares? And somehow he got to America or wherever you want the RP to set in? I would imagine his name being either Kenta, or Hidehara

And that there is a hidden portal where many Japanese demons keep going through (The same one Kenta/Hidehara) has to find so the one person that can help him, he has to in return protect your character so he can find the portal and go home.
Reply
1x1 and Group Search

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//