|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:25 am
Ellewen Zonzoth Our beloved teacher "Yes I teach, although my reputation is the worst of the Archmages I know of three others who teach, over all I suppose on this Island there are ten. we have one city in the middle of the island, then towns and farms scattered about the island. It is a large island yes although... well... Our population is at its lowest its eve been, only about 12,000 people live on the island now. And since many of us are magic users I thought as someone strong I should teach other's to be stronger." A soft blush shown on her cheeks as she laced her fingers together. "I was shamed and yet the people have forgiven me enough to let me keep my title and to help those in this town learn how to keep their magic in control, not let their emotions run wild with them. I love the children teach and they are always so sweet to me."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:36 am
~Leon Knight~ *Heir to the Throne of Astora* Leon almost chocked, the Elves had ten Arch Mages and he was strong? Shaking his head he couldn't believe his ears. The Elves were much stronger how did they lose any of the fights that his ancestors had started all those years ago? He was curious when she blushed and talked about how she was shamed, but the still allowed her to teach. Scratching his head he took a deep breath and smiled. "Don't worry about it, we only have four Arch Mage's and at least your kind teaches magic. Hardly anyone, but the royal family has magic in their blood any more." Krazy Kuni Sorry it took so long, had to handle a lot of things
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:48 am
Ellewen Zonzoth Our beloved teacher "So few? Its strange, here only a small handful of elfs cannot use magic, our Archmage's teach in three regions." Reaching over for another book she opened it to a page. On the two sides it showed the rather large island separated by three color's. "A few of my collages travel, others like me stay in there area, typically by a town. Unlike humans our rulers are or well... used to be the strangest mage's, the others are and I am not.... Anyway, we keep a balance and help the trades among the people. Allow a simple and peaceful connection between out people.". Ellewen smiled softly and tossed pack her hair before she pointed to a spot on the map. "Here is the area we are, the closet shore to the human land, only two towns are in this region since its the closets to human's. I am to stay in this region, so I cannot enter the city" her finger moved to the center of the map. "I may be an Archmage although I am no longer allowed much of an opinion in all things that happen, they decide in the city. At times they will deliver me messages to see my opinion although it matters little."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:27 pm
~Leon Knight~ *Heir to the Throne of Astora* "If you fear the humans so much why build towns closer to them? All the good spots taken on the other side of the island." He moved a little closer to her watching as she showed him the map. Leon raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Why don't your decisions matter? And why can't you enter the city?" Shaking his head he moved from behind her and sat back down on the bed. "Elves aren't that much different from Humans then huh?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:07 am
Ellewen Zonzoth Our beloved teacher "Well I... When I was an Archmage for a year I... Well I over reacted and my powers were out of control for a bit.I was still just a girl who hardly new much.Since then they have talked and think its for the best so none of it will happen again, besides it better off with only 9 making the choices no its not half the group against the other." Ellewen said as she the the book down "I suppose n the human world they would have done the same then? Keeping you in one place and not allowing you to leave? Although this is a wonderful farming area it's not the best liked"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 pm
~Leon Knight~ *Heir to the Throne of Astora* Nodded his head he shrugged and ran a hand through his hair. "Yes, the Arch Mage's didn't like me traveling much. They claimed that it was for the people's safety, but I think they didn't want that much power walking around. Anyway, weren't we supposed to eat or something like that." He flashed her a smile and took a deep breath looking at the plates. "Something simple then..." Leon muttered to himself. Lifting up his hands he flicked his wrists and watched as the plates started to move. Moving his other hand he started to fill the bowels up with the stew, pulling his hand closer to his body the bowels started to float over.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:52 pm
Ellewen Zonzoth Our beloved teacher  Smiling as she watched him fill the bowls she clapped softly. Taking a hold of her bowl she smiled at him kindly "Very well done, you've managed to do a number of things at once. After you regained a bit more strength and power Im not sure what number of things you can do. Oh perhaps Ill teach you the garden trick later on as an endurance training." Walking to the table she grabbed a few books and set her bowl down. Walking to the shelf she put them in and again with more books till the bookcase started to creek slightly with the weight.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:25 am
~Leon Knight~ *Heir to the Throne of Astora* "Endurance training? I'm sorry, but what if I'm found. Won't the Elves try you for treason?" Leon slowly ate the stew and thought quietly. His magic slowly reaching out towards Ellewen without much thought, it did the same to her as she tried to him. Feeling the magic and poking at it, trying to figure it out. Leon continued to eat slowly going over what they had talked about. "So if you want to train me, I'm more than willing, but don't you have other students? Won't they notice a human?" Looking at her, he blinked a couple of times before realizing that his magic had sort of taken it's on path. Reigning it in he looked at his food. "Forgive me, my magic some times has a mind of it's own."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:51 am
Ellewen Zonzoth Our beloved teacher  Using a small spell she watched the bookcase hold its weight. Walking to where her bowl was she sat down and looked over at him. Getting found with a human was something she really worried about as long as he stayed in her home. Feeling his magic poking about she let it and attempted to learn what she could from it exploring. As he pulled it back she smiled at him "i have nothing to hide from you here, so let your magic explore as it wishes, as for my students I go out to the guild to teach them a few times a week. You I will teach here every evening. No one walked out here for they fear the area so close to the human land. Unless you cause to much damage no one should walk by here so you will be safe." Smiling kindly she hoped he would look up, as far as she knew her home was a safe place for him.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|