Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RP House

Back to Guilds

Where all your RP needs are met! 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, RPing, action 

Reply 1x1 RP's
Adventure through Hoenn(Mae x HealingAssas1n) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:44 pm


Mae the Goddess

Sophia looked at her as she spoke but walked over and sat on her side of the bed. She thought it over when she listened to what Alyss had to say. She gently nodded but wondered what to talk about, "So what would you want to know about me?" She asked wondering what she would have to answer. She gently reached down and pet her Aron that had curled up by the bed, "And I wouldn't have slept on the floor, I have a backup plan for sleeping if I can't get a tent up with my sleeping bag to keep me off the ground." She said reassuringly.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:40 am


User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↪ And on that cheek ╮ and o’er that brow ↩
xxxxx ๑ ๑ xxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo soft, so calm, yet eloquentx(x▂▂▂▂▂▂◢◢
xxxxxxxxxThe smiles that win ↪ the tints that glow ↩
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
xxxxxxxxxxxxx『But tell of days in goodness spent 』
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. ↪ A mind at peace with all below ╰╮ A heart whose love is innocent ↩
xxxxxxxxxxxxx『 well worth the extra effort 』
xxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 【 Alyss Di'latimelia Rose 】

x
x
x
x


xxxAlyss giggled. “That’s crazy when this bed is big enough for the two of us easily! I’ll have none of that!”She glanced over at her Lucario, who moved to sit and lean on her side of the bed. “See you have all this fur, you lucky dog you.” She scratched his head and suck out her tongue. Lucario simply made a happy sound and pushed his head against her hand. “Well anything really? Favorite flower, color, drink? Kill anyone have you?” She looked at her with wide eyes, before giggling and lying back on her pillow.

x
x
x
x

healingassass1n

OutOfCharacter;

Mae the Goddess

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:30 pm


Mae the Goddess

Sophia looked at her when she spoke, but thought it over, "Well its fine about the bed." She said softly but then when she looked at Lucario, she thought it over, "Um... I am not sure about the flower, I usually stayed in rocky areas with my father. And I guess I like silver or blue... and I enjoy tea." She said not sure how to answer the last part. She wasn't sure what to really say about herself, she didn't really have many friend in her life aside from her pokemon.
Reply
1x1 RP's

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//