Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit
Congrats to our two new mods Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:50 pm


GRRRR
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:55 pm


Correction... i am crazy... earlier, i said ALR won... He didnt...Raven and Darth did

agrab0ekim


Drewser
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:58 pm


agrab0ekim
Correction... i am crazy... earlier, i said ALR won... He didnt...Raven and Darth did

Don't worry, first post was edited.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:07 pm


Drewser
agrab0ekim
Correction... i am crazy... earlier, i said ALR won... He didnt...Raven and Darth did

Don't worry, first post was edited.


k, thanks

agrab0ekim


Lupin The Great

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:48 pm


whee
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:11 pm


Lupin The Great
whee

If that smirk... I think I know what your thinking, agreed.

Drewser
Captain


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:03 pm


Drewser
Lupin The Great
whee

If that smirk... I think I know what your thinking, agreed.


I wish to know drewser question question
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:44 pm


Drewser
Lupin The Great
whee

If that smirk... I think I know what your thinking, agreed.
I'm glad you do this looks to be a ver interesting year.

Lupin The Great


Drewser
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:16 pm


Lupin The Great
Drewser
Lupin The Great
whee

If that smirk... I think I know what your thinking, agreed.
I'm glad you do this looks to be a ver interesting year.

Indeed it will be, what do you say 2 weeks till the tables turn?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:19 pm


Drewser
Lupin The Great
Drewser
Lupin The Great
whee

If that smirk... I think I know what your thinking, agreed.
I'm glad you do this looks to be a ver interesting year.

Indeed it will be, what do you say 2 weeks till the tables turn?
Agreed. 3nodding

Lupin The Great


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:16 am


grrrr... someone explain this to me
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:43 pm


So, by the state of this thread, I'm guessing everyone had a fun Saint Paddy's Day? sweatdrop

A_L_R
Vice Captain


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:07 pm


I hate that bloody holiday
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:11 pm


agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying

Drewser
Captain


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:14 pm


Drewser
agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is
Reply
Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//