Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Off-topic Forum
Outfit Idea's? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 am


PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:12 pm


Idk if i'm late but i wanna make a tek tek too >>

Uke-Misaki

Beloved Rogue

15,975 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 pm


Uke-Misaki
Idk if i'm late but i wanna make a tek tek too >>


Oh please feel free too!~ I am still taking ideas biggrin D
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 pm


Try aiming for a look with passion... a theme that's like a movie.. like your in a wonder land... something that shows the nice side... something new something .. marvelous(I know the exadgeration..) try something... blue and black and add animals.. touch of kitten ears and a dashing looking face...

xXDarkMidnightXx
Vice Captain

Rare

12,815 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Battery 500

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:02 pm


Okay, So I still am in the search for a new outfit. Feel free to make tektek's for me or give me ideas!~

Tektek price limit under 11.5b

Thank you lovelys <33


--EDIT--

I like girly stuff, So pink and junk xD

But I do like all outfits and colors so no need to worry about it not being pink,
It's just preferred cause I always hated pink but somehow it looks good on clothes xD

AND I LOVE CATS SO CAT EARS AND ITEMS OR ATLEAST LOOKS LIKE A NEKO/CAT ILL LOVE IT 100%
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:03 pm


xXDarkMidnightXx
Try aiming for a look with pssiuon... a theme that's like a move.. like your in a wonder land... something that shws the nice side... somethign new omsething .. marvelous(I knwo the exadgeration..) try something... blue and black and add animals.. touch of kitten ears and a dashing looking face...



I actually really like that Idea. I'll keep it in mind. Thank you hun! heart heart

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:49 am


Bumpo!~
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:00 am


User Image

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am


Bumpo!~
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:05 pm


--EDIT--

I can now afford the outfit to be 23b

Please mind if you have ideas please feel free to tell me, Or make me a tektek!~

Thank you loves

-Natalya

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reply
Off-topic Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//