Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crafter's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to showcase your creations, get inspiration, ask and/or answer questions, and just have fun! 

Tags: Crafting, Beading, Drawing, Jewelry, Photography 

Reply Questions, and Answers
A little advice, if you please. Fixed the link. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I charging too much?
  Yes, we would buy if it was cheaper!
  No, you just need to be patient
  I can understand the prices of some of the items, but maybe lower the prices of others.
View Results

Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 am


Invisible Nightengale
Emm-Kaye
Invisible Nightengale
No, I like it. Maybe when I get these sold, my next batch could work under similar sales ideas. You have been very helpful, by the way. Thank you.
You are very welcome!
I know what it's like to try to make enough to cover my own crafting addiction (which it truly is, for me).
When I do sell things, I make enough to go buy more supplies, until I find something new to try, that is! wink


That would be me, if I weren't trying to earn money this way for student loans. Luckily, I have quite a few scraps, my family will sometimes get me beads and things for presents, and Pandahall will sell quite a few things in a single lot.
Good luck!
I like going to Michael's or Hobby Lobby for a lot of things, and bead shows or bead shops for the rest.
Unfortunately, since I moved to a VERY small town in October, it's a 1 hour+ drive to get to any store that actually has crafting supplies at all (the local Walmart has less than 1/2 aisle of beading 'supplies' and 1 aisle of yarn and sewing supplies). Heaven help you if you need anything 'unusual' like crimp beads, or a zipper!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:45 am


Emm-Kaye
Invisible Nightengale
Emm-Kaye
Invisible Nightengale
No, I like it. Maybe when I get these sold, my next batch could work under similar sales ideas. You have been very helpful, by the way. Thank you.
You are very welcome!
I know what it's like to try to make enough to cover my own crafting addiction (which it truly is, for me).
When I do sell things, I make enough to go buy more supplies, until I find something new to try, that is! wink


That would be me, if I weren't trying to earn money this way for student loans. Luckily, I have quite a few scraps, my family will sometimes get me beads and things for presents, and Pandahall will sell quite a few things in a single lot.
Good luck!
I like going to Michael's or Hobby Lobby for a lot of things, and bead shows or bead shops for the rest.
Unfortunately, since I moved to a VERY small town in October, it's a 1 hour+ drive to get to any store that actually has crafting supplies at all (the local Walmart has less than 1/2 aisle of beading 'supplies' and 1 aisle of yarn and sewing supplies). Heaven help you if you need anything 'unusual' like crimp beads, or a zipper!


Thank you! Have you tried Pandahall.com. It's a wholesale site, but for me, the less I buy, the cheaper it is, and their regular-sized lots contain quite a bit of a material.

Invisible Nightengale


Emm-Kaye
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:31 pm


Invisible Nightengale
Thank you! Have you tried Pandahall.com. It's a wholesale site, but for me, the less I buy, the cheaper it is, and their regular-sized lots contain quite a bit of a material.
I will check it out - thanks!
Reply
Questions, and Answers

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//